Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

dedistation.com VPS more than 10 days can not access! Service providers have not responded to my TK! - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

dedistation.com VPS more than 10 days can not access! Service providers have not responded to my TK!

2»

Comments

• @Catalin said:
    @elofty you are lucky. I got an message here from @linuxthefish on 5 november, and yesterday something that they are changing servers or some shit like that. From my first time i have said something about their crappy servers till now, i did not got nor my money back or my servers up and running.. but still i am waiting my paypal claim to be solved.

I've decided to ditch them as a production dns provider. too many problems. moved to northhost and its much much better so far. Less resources but so so much quicker

• The vpses have got online again. CP also function as usual. Regardless of the long period (10 days even more) offline time, Dedistation surviving is encouraging.

• Mine is up and seems to be running normally except for disk I/O. I am getting about the same as an average flash drive. It's about double what I was though. No response to my ticket yet.

• I can login and do simple tasks but i/o is 15MB/s

• My VPS is still down, already about three weeks, very sad... :-(

@linuxthefish can you help me?, my ticket numb: #3201

• ok, now it's up again ... will see after this

• YIemYIem Member
    edited November 2016

@DNname said:
    ok, now it's up again ... will see after this
    @Crusty said:
    Mine is up and seems to be running normally except for disk I/O. I am getting about the same as an average flash drive. It's about double what I was though. No response to my ticket yet.
    @KylinT said:
    The vpses have got online again. CP also function as usual. Regardless of the long period (10 days even more) offline time, Dedistation surviving is encouraging.
    @Catalin said:
    @elofty you are lucky. I got an message here from @linuxthefish on 5 november, and yesterday something that they are changing servers or some shit like that. From my first time i have said something about their crappy servers till now, i did not got nor my money back or my servers up and running.. but still i am waiting my paypal claim to be solved.

I still can not access now, I do not expect any!

> This is what I just opened the control panel to see - they deleted my VPS!

This virtual server has been suspended by the administrator. Please contact support

**This is the information received before!