Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPS, annually, in EU (Not UK please), 2GB RAM, 100GB HDD. - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPS, annually, in EU (Not UK please), 2GB RAM, 100GB HDD.

2»

Comments

• I see, that's probably a final price with VAT 22%.

• El Cheapo paying VAT? not likely.

Thanked by 2Unixfy Clouvider
  • I believe pielayer can do it...

In Germany

Not sure though

• dfroedfroe Member, Host Rep
    edited November 2016

@Falzo said:
    just found this
    or 4GB/150GB KVM, 48€ yearly (again incl. german VAT)

https://synetic.network/cart.php?a=add&pid=14

be aware I don't know anything about those providers, so make sure you read their terms etc.

I do not know them either, but I doubt they operate legally. Based on what information do you think that the price is incl. VAT? Their imprint does not caintain any listed Tax ID although German Law requires you to list it in your imprint. So either they are hiding their Tax ID (which is illegal) or they do operate a business which isn't registered - any maybe doesn't pay taxes at (which of course is illegal, either).

Edit: I just saw in their T&C (not in their imprint) that they claim to be a registered "Small Company". Which would be fine, but in this case they simple do not add any taxes at all to their invoices, i.e. they won't be able to remove any (non-existent) VAT from their invoices. I am not a lawyer, but as far as I know tax-wise operating such a Small Company is only easily possible towards customers within the European Union, i.e. I do not know whether they will accept customers outside the EU.

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

Thank you folks.

I've gone with @kt, Iniz, I appreciate your help here :-).

I did pay VAT and it was 46GBP, the VPS works very well.

• HostSlickHostSlick Member, Patron Provider

KVM VPS in Milan, Italy

2GB DDR3 RAM

100GB HD (hw raid10)

2vcores (Intel XEON 3)

10TB@ 1gbps shared port.

2x IPV4

$48 annually

Let me know if you're interested!

• HostSlick said: Let me know if you're interested!

Do you not read?

He already went with Iniz.....

• @dfroe said:
    I do not know them either, but I doubt they operate legally. Based on what information do you think that the price is incl. VAT?

offers on public german website should always include VAT, if they can be seen by non-business customers prices have to be including VAT by the german law, so that is why I simply guessed incl. VAT.

Their imprint does not caintain any listed Tax ID although German Law requires you to list it in your imprint. So either they are hiding their Tax ID (which is illegal) or they do operate a business which isn't registered - any maybe doesn't pay taxes at (which of course is illegal, either).

That is not really true or at least just some kind of mix up of words (no offense meant!) :-)

Only if the business or sole trader applied for a VAT ID that has to be listed in the imprint. the normal tax number does not have to be listed in the imprint at all.

so as a result you cannot suppose a business to be illegal only because the lack of any of those numbers ;-)

Edit: I just saw in their T&C (not in their imprint) that they claim to be a registered "Small Company".

indeed I haven't noticed this before.

Which would be fine, but in this case they simple do not add any taxes at all to their invoices, i.e. they won't be able to remove any (non-existent) VAT from their invoices.

again that's imho not fully correct ;-) for small businesses their prices also include regular VAT, but they have to refrain from declaring it as an extra position in their invoice.

hence in the end you are correct they won't be able to deduct it or write an invoice without.

I am not a lawyer, but as far as I know tax-wise operating such a Small Company is only easily possible towards customers within the European Union, i.e. I do not know whether they will accept customers outside the EU.

hmm, after MOSS I'd say it's more likely the other way round...

haven't look into the regulations for small businesses lately regarding this, but if I remember correctly there haven't been much exceptions. so even businesses that are vat excempted in germany have to apply for a VAT ID after all to do business with european customers and be able to do MOSS? but maybe I am wrong on this...

for non-eu countries that shouldn't be a matter after all, they would do a regular invoice as for german customers including german VAT, only it's non-deductable.

after all I very much agree on being careful as the offer and business seems to be... young of age ^^ yet it doesn't matter anymore as OP found what he was looking for. ;-)

• dfroedfroe Member, Host Rep

@Falzo said:

@dfroe said:
    Their imprint does not caintain any listed Tax ID although German Law requires you to list it in your imprint. So either they are hiding their Tax ID (which is illegal) or they do operate a business which isn't registered - any maybe doesn't pay taxes at (which of course is illegal, either).

That is not really true or at least just some kind of mix up of words (no offense meant!) :-)

Only if the business or sole trader applied for a VAT ID that has to be listed in the imprint. the normal tax number does not have to be listed in the imprint at all.

so as a result you cannot suppose a business to be illegal only because the lack of any of those numbers ;-)

I already thought it might be thin ice trying to talk in English about more or less complicated German tax law. :-D

I just research on this as I was quite sure you must list your tax number in case you did not apply for a pseudo-VAT ID. But indeed your explanation was totally right. Thanks for that clarification. ;-)

I am not a lawyer, but as far as I know tax-wise operating such a Small Company is only easily possible towards customers within the European Union, i.e. I do not know whether they will accept customers outside the EU.

hmm, after MOSS I'd say it's more likely the other way round...

haven't look into the regulations for small businesses lately regarding this, but if I remember correctly there haven't been much exceptions. so even businesses that are vat excempted in germany have to apply for a VAT ID after all to do business with european customers and be able to do MOSS? but maybe I am wrong on this...

That's a good point. Looks like it is simply unknown how this has to be handled. :) (German source, Austrian source)

after all I very much agree on being careful as the offer and business seems to be... young of age ^^ yet it doesn't matter anymore as OP found what he was looking for. ;-)

Of course this has become a little bit off topic; nevertheless at least we now know a little bit more about the difficulties of our tax system. :-)

It is always difficult to pick a good(R) provider; from my experience it is even more difficult when it comes to those small componies. Which does not mean there wouldn't be any good ones out there. ;-) Just keep in mind that those companies are often one men shows, so you should take care about your redundancy concepts. ;-)

Thanked by 1Falzo
  • compactacompacta Member
    edited November 2016

@MrGeneral said:
    Need this, annual offers. As cheap as possible.

I can offer you VPS KVM in Switzerland, Germany or Sweden

2GB Memory - 2 vCPU - 100GB Storage - 3TB Bandwidth @ 1 Gbps - 1x IPv4, 1x IPv6

€86.40/annual @ Equivalent to €7.20/month.

Join our live chat on vpsfast.eu to receive a direct link to that custom plan.

• compacta said: I can offer you VPS KVM in Switzerland, Germany or Sweden 2GB Memory - 2 vCPU - 100GB Storage - 3TB Bandwidth @ 1 Gbps - 1x IPv4, 1x IPv6 €86.40/annual @ Equivalent to €7.20/month.

Do you not read?

He already went with Iniz, and your prices are Cunttastic OUTRAGEOUS. You don't have a provider title either.

pls leave.

This discussion has been closed.