Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking to buy some BTC
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking to buy some BTC

RapidDediRapidDedi Member, Patron Provider

I am short 60$ worth of BTC, anyone selling via PayPal?

Comments

• No one is stupid enough to sell Bitcoin for PayPal credit. Take a look at using something like LocalBitcoins.

• @EdgeWeb said:
    No one is stupid enough to sell Bitcoin for PayPal credit. Take a look at using something like LocalBitcoins.

Never really thought about it, but what's about using PayPals "Friends & Family" feature? Shouldn't that exclude the risk of a chargeback?

• @Bochi

Nope, if it is a stolen paypal account or stolen debit card the payment can be reversed, to put it simple, any kind of paypal payment can be reversed

Thanked by 1Bochi
  • I think @GCat is often the BTC pimp here.

Thanked by 1GCat
  • If it's a verified PayPal and you agree to a small fee I'd happily sell BTC for PayPal. 2.1% is the fee I charge. Additional terms will be supplied in a sale agreement (tl;dr: don't be a dick)

• I'm willing to do this if you're willing to provide me a copy of your id that matches PP info/Verified

• RapidDediRapidDedi Member, Patron Provider

@GCat said:
    If it's a verified PayPal and you agree to a small fee I'd happily sell BTC for PayPal. 2.1% is the fee I charge. Additional terms will be supplied in a sale agreement (tl;dr: don't be a dick)

I have no problem with paying 2.1% fee, and yeah I don't mind providing a copy of my id let me know when available