Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SolusVM V4 WHMCS Module - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

SolusVM V4 WHMCS Module

2»

Comments

• trewqtrewq Administrator, Patron Provider

@OnApp_Terry said:

@AnthonySmith said:

SpeedBus said: Sorry for the bump, has anyone been able to use this module on WHMCS 7 ? I get blank fields for existing/new products when trying to configure them (Module Settings).. Tried with a new API key as well.

I have had 3 people contact me on skype with the same issue, do you have a solusvm ticket number, afaik solusvm have been aware of this for a couple of months at least, maybe @OnApp_Terry can put his size 12's in to push for resolution?

I will at least get an update for everyone on this. Obviously WHMCS is a critical piece of the ecosystem so if things aren't working there, we need to get that fixed.

I mean, yeah. That is the minimum you should be doing for your paying customers.

• @trewq said:

@OnApp_Terry said:

@AnthonySmith said:

SpeedBus said: Sorry for the bump, has anyone been able to use this module on WHMCS 7 ? I get blank fields for existing/new products when trying to configure them (Module Settings).. Tried with a new API key as well.

I have had 3 people contact me on skype with the same issue, do you have a solusvm ticket number, afaik solusvm have been aware of this for a couple of months at least, maybe @OnApp_Terry can put his size 12's in to push for resolution?

I will at least get an update for everyone on this. Obviously WHMCS is a critical piece of the ecosystem so if things aren't working there, we need to get that fixed.

I mean, yeah. That is the minimum you should be doing for your paying customers.

In addition to training the staff that man the SolusVM support desk...

• @SpeedBus said:
    Sorry for the bump, has anyone been able to use this module on WHMCS 7 ? I get blank fields for existing/new products when trying to configure them (Module Settings).. Tried with a new API key as well.

Hi there, we just reviewed things with the team and outside of the SSL issue, we have not heard any other complaints. We did see one ticket regarding WHMCS & SolusVM, however there's been no reply since our team replied yesterday. If that was your ticket, could you please update it? If not, can you file a ticket, and let me know the ticket number?

Thanks!

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

OnApp_Terry said: we have not heard any other complaints.

Your saying you have thoroughly checked and no one else has opened a ticket regarding similar issues between WHMCS 7 and SolusVM ?

• SpeedBusSpeedBus Member, Host Rep

@OnApp_Terry said:

@SpeedBus said:
    Sorry for the bump, has anyone been able to use this module on WHMCS 7 ? I get blank fields for existing/new products when trying to configure them (Module Settings).. Tried with a new API key as well.

Hi there, we just reviewed things with the team and outside of the SSL issue, we have not heard any other complaints. We did see one ticket regarding WHMCS & SolusVM, however there's been no reply since our team replied yesterday. If that was your ticket, could you please update it? If not, can you file a ticket, and let me know the ticket number?

Thanks!

Filed in the ticket a few minutes ago, #MWX-812008 -- Any help would be appreciated.

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@SpeedBus said:

@OnApp_Terry said:

@SpeedBus said:

Thanks!

Filed in the ticket a few minutes ago, #MWX-812008 -- Any help would be appreciated.

Any error in the logs or something?

Thanks @OnApp_Terry -- It's working now. Was a mix of https://documentation.solusvm.com/display/DOCS/SSL+Configuration + the solusvmpro.php file I uploaded.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

SpeedBus said: Thanks @OnApp_Terry -- It's working now. Was a mix of https://documentation.solusvm.com/display/DOCS/SSL+Configuration + the solusvmpro.php file I uploaded.

Could you be more specific for the next time I get a "Hey, you have been using solusvm for a long time" question?

edited January 2017

@AnthonySmith said:

SpeedBus said: Thanks @OnApp_Terry -- It's working now. Was a mix of https://documentation.solusvm.com/display/DOCS/SSL+Configuration + the solusvmpro.php file I uploaded.

Could you be more specific for the next time I get a "Hey, you have been using solusvm for a long time" question?

Sure, It was basically the SSL issue and for some reason WinSCP was messing up the file upload when I directly drag & dropped the files from WinRAR (Doesn't usually happen). "Inspect" in Chrome was displaying a 500 Error (under the console area) which was the indicator to me that the file could be bad.

• @SpeedBus said:

@AnthonySmith said:

Sure, It was basically the SSL issue and for some reason WinSCP was messing up the file upload when I directly drag & dropped the files from WinRAR (Doesn't usually happen). "Inspect" in Chrome was displaying a 500 Error (under the console area) which was the indicator to me that the file could be bad.

FileZilla FTW..