Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

/18 ARIN/RIPE subnet IP Lease
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

/18 ARIN/RIPE subnet IP Lease

EnsoEnso Member
edited November 2016 in Requests

We're looking for /18 ARIN/RIPE subnet on a monthly lease. IP's must be clean and blocked from foot/tickets sites like Nike.com or Ticketmaster.com

Please PM me if you can offer this

Comments

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

A /18 on a monthly lease? Clean? Well, I somehow don't see it happening ;-).

Thanked by 1GCat
  • EnsoEnso Member
    edited November 2016

@Clouvider
    Depends on quality of IP' s that you offer we can negociate Contract Agreement

• bacloudbacloud Member, Patron Provider
    edited November 2016

Monthly? Nope, even with contract.

• @bacloud we can extend it to quarterly or more depends on quality of IP's

• To make all the IP blacklisted? No.

Thanked by 1bacloud
  • AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

€15,000 p/month + €50,000 deposit returned only if 99.5% of IP's are clean, when returned.

Thanked by 4ucxo GCat bacloud Pwner
  • ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider
    edited November 2016

@AnthonySmith said:
    €15,000 p/month + €50,000 deposit returned only if 99.5% of IP's are clean, when returned.

In cleared funds ;-)

Thanked by 1AnthonySmith

Clouvider said: In cleared funds ;-)

Yes, bank verified none reversible funds.

• Its a hard calling largely because of abuse but if you better the offer it can be worked on definately not monthly

• @Enso said:
    @bacloud we can extend it to quarterly or more depends on quality of IP's

the best choice would get multiple /22 or /23 that's prevents your IP's reputation dropped across the board in an unforeseen event.

And it's easy to get multiple /22 or /21 from multiple providers

• @simonindia: thanks for hint, could you advice me some serious providers not like @AnthonySmith :)

You mean serious providers that 'lease' /18's hmmm lets have a think.

• @Enso said:
    @simonindia: thanks for hint, could you advice me some serious providers not like @AnthonySmith :)

What will be the use case

• @Enso said:
    @simonindia: thanks for hint, could you advice me some serious providers not like @AnthonySmith :)

He is serious. The most serious guy you gonna get on here.

• @Enso said:

I'll lease an /18, but you have to sign a contract and pay 3 months upfront

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

3 months is nothing for a pre-payment. The real question here is what is the budget for this.

• WilliamWilliam Member
    edited November 2016

Enso said: @simonindia: thanks for hint, could you advice me some serious providers not like @AnthonySmith :)

Hi.

I'm probably the largest IP seller around here with the lowest morals (i HAVE sold to Belarus) and no ethic hold ups.

Yet i still don't sell to you as what he offers is good already, especially paid monthly - Spammers pay 500EUR per /24 non-BLd per month, by this calculation you should pay me 64*500 = ~32kEUR.

You also make good money off this sales (oh yea i know for how much some shoes sell both darknet and public, a k per pair is not unrealistic for special editions, meaning 500EUR+ profit) so don't be a cheap fuck.

Ticketmaster reselling is also not only against the ToS but in EU also illegal as you try to break their sort-of monopoly.

Plus your post LITERALLY guarantees you will get the IPs blacklisted there, why else would you want monthly...

• hostdarehostdare Member, Patron Provider

what is this ticketmaster ?

Thanked by 1ucxo
  • Kind of amazing how you dramatically switch your revenue source in just four months.
    https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/1763984/#Comment_1763984

• EnsoEnso Member
    edited November 2016

@AnthonySmith,@windytime90,@simonindia,@GCat,@AlexBarakov,@William
    Ok Guys, may be you had bad experience with previous customers.
    in this forum i had only one thread since i started with my service for ticket/shoes sites https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/1763984/
    i asked for 10K IP's and got them from one provider(he is member in this forum) and my contract still active with him ,
    now i asked for more subnets but he don't have available subnets that fit to my needs like the first 10K that i got from him.
    that's why i posted again asking other ip providers, is not a fun for me also i don't have a time to look every month for new providers i have enough todo with my customers support.
    I am just looking for IP Block that work with ticketmaster.com and nike.com, the IP's will never be used for other services or spamming.
    so who have IP blocks that work with both sites please PM me !

• @AnthonySmith said:

It's 2016, how can anyone just have a /18 lying around unused and ready to be leased out?

• I should mention that we have a client requesting ips for this, and has not had problems with spam.

but it is a very large application,

• Enso said: . I am just looking for IP Block that work with ticketmaster.com and nike.com

"I would like to rent IPs that will guarantee blacklist, for activity that is both illegal and intentionally infringing and violating others' terms, but it's not email spam so it should be fine"

???

• @hzr as i explained the IP's will be just used for TM and Nike sites

• gestiondbigestiondbi Member, Patron Provider

@Enso said:
    @hzr as i explained the IP's will be just used for TM and Nike sites

And? What your host do after you leave and his /18 is blacklisted on multiple site?

• @davidgestiondbi: i use ip rotation to keep subnets clean, and as i mentioned in my previous comment i already bought since few months10K from ip provider he is a member in this forum and his subnets never abused or blacklisted

• gestiondbigestiondbi Member, Patron Provider

@Enso said:
    @davidgestiondbi: i use ip rotation to keep subnets clean, and as i mentioned in my previous comment i already bought since few months10K from ip provider he is a member in this forum and his subnets never abused or blacklisted

And how IP rotation clean the IP on Nike servers?

• @davidgestiondb i will not explain here my full technical solution, every new IP Block that i lease, i add them to existing global Pool of IP's

• ucxo said: It's 2016, how can anyone just have a /18 lying around unused and ready to be leased out?

Money talks :)

• qpsqps Member, Host Rep
    edited November 2016

gotech = jason25 - why is this guy not banned? He scammed people previously.

"Banned for using stolen payment methods to buy hardware, then selling it to LET members."

Thanked by 1Foul