Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Recommend how to setup anycast/CDN/anti-DDoS/load balancing for cP shared hosting server?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Recommend how to setup anycast/CDN/anti-DDoS/load balancing for cP shared hosting server?

Hello,

having Linux server with cPanel for public shared hosting reselling, is it good idea to setup some anycast/loadbalancing network in case i need:

1. DDoS protection
  2. enhanced caching (maybe Nginx proxy? Currently i need to stick to Apache on my hosting server, but does not mean i can setup some proxy right?)
  3. load balancing (seems no to be easy as i have not found any good tutorial to load balance cPanel shared hosting server, so any other CDN/Anycast type of the way?)
  4. content of the client's websites be served as close to the visitors as possible (multiple points of presence)

Please what do you suggest regarding points i mentioned, any tutorials or google phrases, so i find more info targeted on my usage case (public cpanel shared hosting server)? Thank You

Comments