Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I need few 50 user gapps g suite account free edition
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

I need few 50 user gapps g suite account free edition

Hi i need some 50 users gapps grandfathered g suite free standard edition account.
Can someone give me the best quotation.
Thanks
Intrested suppliers please PM Me

Comments

• I too have been looking for some. :/

Seems like all my regular suppliers are out of stock.

• What is your budget?

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

@Waldo19 said:
    I too have been looking for some. :/

Seems like all my regular suppliers are out of stock.

Google? That would be a first one.

Thanked by 1Lee
  • @Clouvider said:

Touche, but I tend to like purchasing from vendors that come recommended or have a presences on forums. Never too sure when buying certain services.

• @Waldo19 said:

@Clouvider said:

Touche, but I tend to like purchasing from vendors that come recommended or have a presences on forums. Never too sure when buying certain services.

He means buying your gapps directly from google, like a normal, non-lowend person

Thanked by 1Clouvider
  • ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

@teamacc said:

@Waldo19 said:

@Clouvider said:

He means buying your gapps directly from google, like a normal, non-lowend person

Spot on, thanks :-).

These accounts also tend to last much longer than a few moments after you change the domain on them :-).

• Little off-topic. What do they use such accounts for? Have seen similar requests on other forums for even AWS, Azure trial accounts.

• dailydaily Member
    edited November 2016

@momin90909 said:
    Little off-topic. What do they use such accounts for? Have seen similar requests on other forums for even AWS, Azure trial accounts.

They get the domain that is on the account switched to their own personal domain. It's basically free email management, free phone number, etc, on your own domain. I don't think the other things you were talking about are related.

Thanked by 1momin90909
  • If anyone is selling I am also looking to buy, I buy regularly. PM me please

• LeeLee Veteran

Clouvider said: These accounts also tend to last much longer than a few moments after you change the domain on them :-).

Even less when you want to send spam which is why you don't want to get them from Google.

Thanked by 1Clouvider
  • What's the going prices for 200/500/1000 user accounts these days?

• @teamacc said:

LMAO. That went over my head.

Thanked by 1Makenai
  • Just FYI, primary domain with gapps free edition can't be changed right?

• @CentrioHost said:
    Just FYI, primary domain with gapps free edition can't be changed right?

Negative. They can.

• @Waldo19 said:
    Negative. They can.

I did use this trick before, but its not working for me after June with several gapps accounts https://www.isaumya.com/how-to-change-primary-domain-for-google-apps-legacy-account/

Did you follow this procedure or, some other steps for swapping?

• @CentrioHost said:

I did use this trick before, but its not working for me after June with several gapps accounts https://www.isaumya.com/how-to-change-primary-domain-for-google-apps-legacy-account/

Did you follow this procedure or, some other steps for swapping?

That's no longer working and honestly I don't know the new trick. I have a vendor that does it for me. :/

• @nekkid said:
    If anyone is selling I am also looking to buy, I buy regularly. PM me please

@NEKKI FAN DETECTED /jks

• I have a 500 gapps account with primary swap available still. Message me a offer.

• PM me, I have some 50, 200, 500 and 1000 user.

• PM me as well, have a couple left on 50/100/200 users accounts. Price inclusive of primary domain switch.

• I have a gapps legacy account. @al3xt can you help me out in swapping my primary domain?

• I also need a 10 user legacy account. Could you please let me know the prices ?

• bapbap Member

also need 10 user + main domain swap. pm me the price :)

• sonicsonic Veteran

@bhabanisankar said:
    I also need a 10 user legacy account. Could you please let me know the prices ?

20$. Domain swap not included.

• I need 10 user + main domain swap, too. Please pm me the price.