Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Devon wants my opinions! (whoever Devon is....) (We found Devon!)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Devon wants my opinions! (whoever Devon is....) (We found Devon!)

DamianDamian Member
edited April 2013 in General

http://www.rockmyweb.net/ doesn't look familiar. Some kind of weird phishing email?

Interesting that i'm named "Valued Client".

Comments

• Hey, at least they give you $1 for free.
    I just received another spam from FortaTrust despite already asking to be removed from their spam list in the past.

• seem fishy

• PacketVMPacketVM Member, Host Rep
    edited April 2013

@Damian said: http://www.rockmyweb.net/ doesn't look familiar. Some kind of weird phishing email?

They are Cloud3K if that helps.

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

Cloud3k

• Ah, I do have service with them!

I also found in my email:

Hello IPXcore LLC, You sent a payment of $10.00 USD to VirtualComplete, LLC dba RockMyWeb ([email protected])

Wonder how many more names they have....

• KrisKris Member

@Damian said: Wonder how many more names they have....

No VPS welcome email, you provision the macine from "VPSGrid" their panel, so it's easy to forget you have a server with them.

• InfinityInfinity Member, Host Rep

@rds100 said: I just received another spam from FortaTrust despite already asking to be removed from their spam list in the past.

Yeah got that an hour or so ago, like twice.

• Yes Devon is looking at a few places to get racks.

Can't wait to find out what you guys help decide. He is looking probably at 2 more locations.

If things go good in those locations for him, I will probably follow suit a few weeks later.

• If I remember it correctly, the'ye the first vps provider which is blocking the access from Indonesia, so no orders will come from here. But seems like they have removed that limit now.

I also got a notification from vstarvps, but when I try to open their website, my antivirus just automatically blocked it :D

• vdnetvdnet Member

Just came across this. Our LEB brand is cloud3k, so that is probably how most people know us. We have a few different names targeting certain niches, we plan to make this more obvious later on and maybe cut back on some of the confusion.

@ErawanArifNugroho said: If I remember it correctly, the'ye the first vps provider which is blocking the access from Indonesia, so no orders will come from here. But seems like they have removed that limit now.

We have quite a few customers from Indonesia, if you were blocked, it was for a different reason. You can PM me if you have any questions.

Sincerely,
    Devon