Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need a cheap reliable VPS with an IP not blocked by Hulu
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need a cheap reliable VPS with an IP not blocked by Hulu

MistravalMistraval Member
edited November 2016 in Requests

Don't need anything fancy for specs ~128mb ram will likely work just fine. What is important here however, is uptime. It needs to be real close to 100%. I'm also willing to pay yearly.

I also have a vzdump that will need to be restore to this VM, so it should be an OpenVZ virtualizer.

Comments

• noamannoaman Member
    edited November 2016

@Mistraval said:
    Don't need anything fancy for specs ~128mb ram will likely work just fine. What is important here however, is uptime. It needs to be real close to 100%. I'm also willing to pay yearly.

A provider can initially provide you an io not blocked by hulu ...

As you say you want yearly...

No provider will change your ip for just bring blocked by hulu in future...

Just making a point

• MistravalMistraval Member
    edited November 2016

@noaman said:

@Mistraval said:

Just making a point

I never asked for my IP to be changed in case it was blocked by Hulu, that would be unreasonable. I want to pay yearly for the convenience factor.

• @Mistraval said:

@noaman said:

@Mistraval said:

Just making a point

I never asked for my IP to be changed in case it was blocked by Hulu, that would be unreasonable. I want to pay yearly for the convenience factor.

Okay so you have no problem if ip gets blocked in futute like after month of use etc...

Then its okay...

I just wanted to clear that out...

• I recommend cloud computing where you can create an recreate your instances, add random/reserved IP, and allocate resources as needed.

• @noaman said:

@Mistraval said:

@noaman said:

@Mistraval said:

Just making a point

Okay so you have no problem if ip gets blocked in futute like after month of use etc...

Then its okay...

Yes... I never mentioned or implied I would want a new IP if it was blocked, so I'm not really sure why you're asking this in the first place.

• @Mistraval said:

@noaman said:

@Mistraval said:

@noaman said:

@Mistraval said:

Just making a point

Then its okay...

Yes... I never mentioned or implied I would want a new IP if it was blocked, so I'm not really sure why you're asking this in the first place.

A little misunderstanding.. don't bother...
    Btw
    @virmach host signature in my link

You can check hostus and ramnode offers....

• hostfavhostfav Member, Host Rep

I can provide your a reliable VPS with an IP not blocked by Hulu.

• Virmach, hostus, and ramnode not blocked by hulu?

• @ErawanArifNugroho said:
    Virmach, hostus, and ramnode not blocked by hulu?

They are all blocked.