Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPS to Reseller Hosting.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPS to Reseller Hosting.

Looking to migrate over around 100+ cPanel based Shared Hosting customers to a Reseller Hosting is a good idea?

We're considering to moving over our Shared Hosting customers to a Reseller Hosting as Shared Hosting business are not our core business which we do not wish to spend too many times or resources on top on it. Most of the customers are small/medium enterprises which hosted with us since 2010 and without single problem or any DDoS issue.

What do you guys think about this move? How is the Reseller White Label program works nowadays? Any recommendation is appreciated.

Current Usages
Storage: 117GB Included CentOS7 w cPanel I assumed any Reseller Package with 100GB should sufficient.

CPU: 4 Cores with very low usage 0.045898 (4 CPUs) Peak Time

RAM: 6 GB 48.63% (2,891,952 of 5,946,528)

2 Reseller under this VPS too will the so-called Master Reseller Package works?

Comments

• FoulFoul Member
    edited November 2016

Get in touch with @Francisco - https://buyshared.net/cpanel-reseller-hosting/

-Happy customer of buyshared for almost two years (ish). The 125G plan is wonderful.

• In fact i'm on their website right now LoL.

Thanked by 1Francisco
  • FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

Thanks for the recommendation and potential business :)

Francisco

Thanked by 1Foul
  • Netxons said: In fact i'm on their website right now LoL.

You won't be disappointed, I resell their hosting to a few folks, and never any issues at all.

If you got any questions, shoot them a sales ticket https://my.frantech.ca/contact.php Or message @Francisco here, he's quite active.

Thanked by 1Netxons
  • @Foul said:

Netxons said: In fact i'm on their website right now LoL.

You won't be disappointed, I resell their hosting to a few folks, and never any issues at all.

If you got any questions, shoot them a sales ticket https://my.frantech.ca/contact.php Or message @Francisco here, he's quite active.

Yes @Francisco is very active here in LET and I'm still seeking more recommendation and suggestions for such move.

Thanked by 1Foul
  • Same question, can you please tell us what @francisco will replay?

@Jorbox said:
    Same question, can you please tell us what @francisco will replay?

wot

Francisco

Thanked by 1Unixfy
  • JorboxJorbox Member
    edited November 2016

@Francisco
    Thanks for replay, can he host 100+ cpanel account on a single reseller account?

• Jorbox said: 100+ cpanel account on a single reseller account?

I think so... "UNLIMITED ACCOUNTS" from their website.

Yep, that's fine.

Francisco

Thanked by 1Jorbox
  • Thank you

Thanked by 1Francisco
  • Oh wait - @Jorbox, do you mean reply instead of replay?

• @FlamesRunner
    I can't wait, the bus will leave.

• Still looking for more suggestion and unfortunately BuyShared does not provide any kind of migration assistance and does required us to upload the cPanel Full Backup into their server with 20-100KB/s speed which became impossible for us to upload or migrate all accounts to their services.

Did you try SCP'ing right from the node? If you were doing that then there's nothing we can do to make things play nicer.

There's no known speed issues on our end, all I could think of is if you're going over an encrypted connection (HTTPS, SCP, etc) and you're completely dry on entropy.

Did you try simply using HTTP? Make a cpmove and shove it in a protected folder?

Francisco

• Francisco said: Did you try SCP'ing right from the node? If you were doing that then there's nothing we can do to make things play nicer.

That's what we do for uploading the files into the Node by SCP, I believe the CloudLinux does limited the speed things that's why we getting only 20-100 KB/s?

Worth to try HTTP btw.

I don't see why it would slow it to that, every account should have a 25MB/sec IO limit. You should have a 'dump' user that won't be doing anything but downloading.

It's easy to pin point where the problem is. If it's a problem on our end (or just cloudlinux being a pain) you could just login to SSH and pull a speedtest file and see what the results are. You should have wget access.

Francisco

• @Francisco said:
    I don't see why it would slow it to that, every account should have a 25MB/sec IO limit. You should have a 'dump' user that won't be doing anything but downloading.

It's easy to pin point where the problem is. If it's a problem on our end (or just cloudlinux being a pain) you could just login to SSH and pull a speedtest file and see what the results are. You should have wget access.

Francisco

In fact out of 5 accounts only one Small WP site is running and consumed very small of resources.

Indeed wget do get a better speed at 10MB/s I think I should make a full backup on remote server and HTTP to the BuyShared node =) Thank you for the heads up.

No problemo.

Francisco

• MivoCloudMivoCloud Member, Host Rep

@Netxons, location?