Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What are some of the best free shared hosting offers around?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

What are some of the best free shared hosting offers around?

Kinda looking towards hosting dokuwiki or wikitten and don't feel like setting up a vps for that, besides 000webhost and what you get from google's front page result, does anyone know any ~ok~ free hosting offers around?

Comments

• FlamesRunnerFlamesRunner Member
    edited October 2016

Yeah. Have you tried HostMada's free hosting plans?

They've been here for a few years and it's been pretty good.

(Disclaimer: I'm currently helping them out)

• FlamesRunner said: Yeah. Have you tried HostMada's free hosting plans?

nope

We are currently out of stock on this item so orders for it have been suspended until more stock is available. For further information, please contact us.

• Anna_ParkerAnna_Parker Member
    edited October 2016

I would recommend even $5 per year hosting than free. Cleaner IPs and potentially less abusers and better support.

Best offer around: https://buyshared.net/shared-cpanel-hosting/

Thanked by 1yomero
  • Free hosting for a wiki pages could be a problem because you will need databases and free hosts are offering very limited space for that I believe. But you can search for some trial offers I think.
    But it is just my thoughts, because free hosts are limited and almost always include ads on your pages

• Blogger a.k.a. blogspot

• bersybersy Member
    edited October 2016

https://www.beget.com/en/free-hosting for example

My bad, it seems only people from several countries can use it.

• awardspace.com

• +1 afreecloud

• Freehostia. Used them for more than an year and it was great.

• Why need free if basic shared hosting now dirt cheap our days. $5 Year or less.

• tmwctmwc Member
    edited October 2016

All of the free hosting providers I've used so far, almost all of them have closed.

• freeho.st (apparently got "sold")

• Maxed-Media (not operating the host anymore)

Save the hassle and get a plan from BuyShared or at least a reputable provider.

(However I do recommend Afreecloud, they're great, and operated by a reputable server company)

• Just get the $5/yr plan from BuyShared if you want something reliable.