Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Combozo is down - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Combozo is down

2»

Comments

• x3hostx3host Banned
    edited November 2016

@Nekki said:

elgs said: So the x3host is the then combozo?

Yup, and StackVPS.

We already proud with our brands and still working without any problem, go and get a life this is not your business , changing brands just because we have a cool domain name for hosting industry. you don't have any thing to say. just bla bla bla> @elgs said:

@x3host said:
    Hi guys,

We were running an updates on the server and the website was down for just a minutes and all is back now , and everything is working right.

If you still have any problem regarding your service please open a ticket to our support staff and will be happy to assist you.

So the x3host is the then combozo?

Combozo is an old name and will be closed soon.

• @Amitz said:
    TAFKAC - The Artist Formerly Known As Combozo.

Maybe because we are not a clown like someone here

Thanked by 1zafouhar
  • @x3host said:

@Amitz said:
    TAFKAC - The Artist Formerly Known As Combozo.

Maybe because we are not a clown like someone here

You are the definition of clown.

• I have a clown for breakfast every day. Helps me cope with my sociophopia.

Thanked by 2TheOnlyDK zafouhar
  • @Amitz said:
    I have a clown for breakfast every day. Helps me cope with my sociophopia.

and your dyslexia

Thanked by 1Amitz
  • @x3host said:
    We already proud with our brands and still working without any problem, go and get a life this is not your business , changing brands just because we have a cool domain name for hosting industry. you don't have any thing to say. just bla bla bla> @elgs said:

I was just stating which brands are linked, this attack is completely unprovoked and such what kind of person you are, IMO.

For a provider to attack potential customers in such a way is downright disgraceful.

Thanked by 3ucxo TheOnlyDK MasonR
  • alaningus said: and your dyslexia

I have anal lingus in the evening, but that's a different story. Accept my apologies for the dyslexia. I would wish that this was my only problem. I also cannot help myself - I always read your nickname wrong. I am a poor soul, have mercy.

Thanked by 2Foul alaningus
  • @Nekki said:

@x3host said:

I was just stating which brands are linked, this attack is completely unprovoked and such what kind of person you are, IMO.

For a provider to attack potential customers in such a way is downright disgraceful.

He knows that any sane person won't be buying from him anyways, so might as well make it worse.

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

x3host said: We already proud with our brands and still working without any problem, go and get a life this is not your business , changing brands just because we have a cool domain name for hosting industry. you don't have any thing to say. just bla bla bla

Today's boot camp in how to avoid the provider tag was conducted by @x3host .

Before you leave the thread, please make sure we have your name as you wish it to appear on your completion certificate.

Thanked by 1Riz
  • @Amitz said:
    I have a clown for breakfast every day. Helps me cope with my sociophopia.

Again , you don't have anything to say about us just bla bla bla

• @raindog308 said:

x3host said: We already proud with our brands and still working without any problem, go and get a life this is not your business , changing brands just because we have a cool domain name for hosting industry. you don't have any thing to say. just bla bla bla

Today's boot camp in how to avoid the provider tag was conducted by @x3host .

Before you leave the thread, please make sure we have your name as you wish it to appear on your completion certificate.

Bro, see I respect you alot but those guys just want to make this community fall down, and this is a bad thing to allow people like them here! I just wonder a great community like let include those cowards,

• @TheOnlyDK said:

@Nekki said:

@x3host said:

He knows that any sane person won't be buying from him anyways, so might as well make it worse.

And they will get an email from you , Lol

• x3host said: Bro, see I respect you alot but those guys just want to make this community fall down, and this is a bad thing to allow people like them here! I just wonder a great community like let include those cowards,

it's a bad thing to allow people like you here

• @Nekki said:

@x3host said:

You are fool, this attack because you guys trying to make this community fail, this is not the first time you guys attack the providers here without any reason, but brave, If i were admin here i will give you a permanent ban

• @hzr said:

x3host said: Bro, see I respect you alot but those guys just want to make this community fall down, and this is a bad thing to allow people like them here! I just wonder a great community like let include those cowards,

it's a bad thing to allow people like you here

you don't know what is going here, those guys are insulting me without no reason from the first time , they are not just a clients with us if they are ( I will give them a permanent termination with no reason and blacklist them from signing up with us )

• they are not going to sign up with you in the first place

Thanked by 1newfulluser
  • x3bozo

• Combozo, x3host, StackVPS
    Same shit, deferent names..

Thanked by 1newfulluser
  • Quite a show going on here.

x3host said: And they will get an email from you , Lol

Have some respect. People only stated which brands are linked, and you just went bananas, attacking several community members.

Also, please at least learn some English next time before attacking people. My eyes are bleeding.

• @x3host said:
    You are fool, this attack because you guys trying to make this community fail, this is not the first time you guys attack the providers here without any reason, but brave, If i were admin here i will give you a permanent ban

You have me mistaken for another, yet you call me a fool?

• @x3host said:
    those guys are insulting me without no reason from the first time

Well, if you say so...

• Keep on the drama!

• joepie91joepie91 Member, Patron Provider

x3host said: Bro, see I respect you alot but those guys just want to make this community fall down,

x3host said: You are fool, this attack because you guys trying to make this community fail, this is not the first time you guys attack the providers here without any reason

Nope. We only do that to people who are being either a twat or dishonest. Whether they're a provider or not.

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

OK, we've had enough clowning around in this thread.

Thanked by 3Amitz Clouvider MasonR
This discussion has been closed.