Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Buy RIPE /22
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Buy RIPE /22

jmginerjmginer Member, Patron Provider

Hello, we're looking to buy a RIPE /22, we offer 6000€. Instant payment. Thanks.

Comments

• up your budget to 1700 eur/24 and pm , i will give you a contact and you can buy much more.

• randvegetarandvegeta Member, Host Rep

@cociu, How many ranges do you have available? I'm interested.

• RapidDediRapidDedi Member, Patron Provider

Would you consider renting, or only buying ?

• randvegeta said: @cociu, How many ranges do you have available? I'm interested.

i am not the owner, i kow a company who have many ipv4 space

• joerijoeri Member, Host Rep, LIR
    edited October 2016

@jmginer said:
    Hello, we're looking to buy a RIPE /22, we offer 6000€. Instant payment. Thanks.

If you go directly to RIPE NCC you pay €3500

• €2000 setup fee

• €1500 for the /22 IP block

Thanked by 1simonindia
  • InfinityInfinity Member, Host Rep

@joeri said:

@jmginer said:

• €2000 setup fee

He very likely already has one from RIPE, unless he uses a different company/person he can't request another.

Thanked by 1AlbaHost
  • AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

Infinity said: He very likely already has one from RIPE, unless he uses a different company/person he can't request another.

Still ends up much cheaper to create a second company.

Thanked by 1jh
  • joerijoeri Member, Host Rep, LIR

@Infinity said:

@joeri said:

@jmginer said:

• €2000 setup fee

He very likely already has one from RIPE, unless he uses a different company/person he can't request another.

You can create a sub account and request a new /22 ip space

• 5.8EUR is not realistic.

Jack said: They changed the rule again, you can have multiple LIRs for same legal entity.

That never really went out of effect, only merging restrictions.

Jack said: However you'd need to spend probably about €6k to ripe before you.could merge it

If you have legacy of any size the RIPE account is setup fee free.

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider
    edited October 2016

@William said:

Jack said: However you'd need to spend probably about €6k to ripe before you.could merge it

If you have legacy of any size the RIPE account is setup fee free.

They blocked opening new LIR accounts for legacy due to abuse

• patrick7patrick7 Member, LIR
    edited October 2016

No, you can open an LIR with legacy. Setup fee will be waived as long as you don't request the /22.

See https://www.ripe.net/participate/meetings/gm/meetings/october-2016/proposed-amendments-to-ripe-ncc-charging-scheme-2016-2.pdf

• Clouvider said: They blocked opening new LIR accounts for legacy due to abuse

This still works, you just have to argue and own it for longer. The policy is not out of force.

• patrick7patrick7 Member, LIR

The proposal I've posted above has been accepted with immediate effect. See https://www.ripe.net/participate/meetings/gm/meetings/october-2016/agenda