Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WebSound - NEW UK SSD Web/Reseller Hosting | Nginx & MariaDB | LetsEncrypt | DDoS Protection
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

WebSound - NEW UK SSD Web/Reseller Hosting | Nginx & MariaDB | LetsEncrypt | DDoS Protection

WSCallumWSCallum Member
edited October 2016 in Shared Hosting Offers

In a digital age where websites, power, speed and satisfaction are the norm, WebSound have strived over the last three years to continually improve services for clients and users alike whilst maintaining affordability.

WebSound are pleased to announce our launch of our new SSD Web Hosting services based in London, the heart of the United Kingdom. These new servers implement new technologies which everyone adores to use now days, including the latest high performance Intel E3 v5 processors, paired with DDR4 RAM and Samsung SSD Drives in RAID 10, website performance is out of this world... (Google PageSpeed probably won't cope, your website will load so fast!). We've coupled this powerful hardware with a mixture of software and optimisations to ensure that this high performance platform remains stable, with the latest CloudLinux software implemented to ensure your accounts, website and content are completely secure from noisy neighbours, as well as implementing Nginx as our Web Server, and the latest MariaDB 10 for our Database Server.

We've thrown in a few other goodies as well, LetsEncrypt is now available for free, unlimited SSL certificates, and Softaculous is available for the easiest installation possible of a variety of different software, our partnership with CloudFlare will also come in handy to ensure the never ending high performance of your website.

To celebrate the launch of these wonderful upgrades, we're offering our Mini Web Hosting package, OR our RESELLER1 Reseller Hosting package for £1 ($1.22), for the first month, with a 20% discount after your first month, impressive!

All packages come with this as standard:

• 14 day money back guarantee
  • 99.9% uptime, guaranteed
  • DDoS Protection
  • Instant Activation
  • Daily Backups
  • Unmetered Domain Names, MySQL Databases, Email Accounts and FTP Accounts
  • Overselling enabled for reseller accounts
  • Latest cPanel Control Panel

Web Hosting Packages:

Mini: 5GB SSD Disk Space, 150GB Monthly Bandwidth

£1 ($1.22) for the first month, £1.43 ($1.74) per month after that with promotional code WEBUK1 - ORDER LINK

Small: 15GB SSD Disk Space, 300GB Monthly Bandwidth

£2.39 ($2.91) per month with promotional code WEB20 - ORDER
LINK

Medium: 25GB SSD Disk Space, 450GB Monthly Bandwidth

£3.99 ($4.85) per month with promotional code WEB20 - ORDER LINK

View all of our Web Hosting packages here!

View all of our Reseller Hosting packages here!

Comments

• I thought pricing over $7 was prohibited? Or did you get staff approval?

• @FlamesRunner said:
    I thought pricing over $7 was prohibited? Or did you get staff approval?

Something i'll check as offer rules only seem to state that for VPS now, although I always thought the same.

• joepie91joepie91 Member, Patron Provider

@WSCallum said:

@FlamesRunner said:

Something i'll check as offer rules only seem to state that for VPS now, although I always thought the same.

The Shared Hosting section states the following:

Price rules are the same as VPS offers.

And @jarland has stated the following about reseller hosting:

In my eyes that falls under shared hosting.

Thanked by 1jar
  • @joepie91 said:

@WSCallum said:

@FlamesRunner said:

@joepie91 said:

@WSCallum said:

@FlamesRunner said:

Indeed it does, i've read those rules multiple times now yet didn't see it before, I must be going blind. I'll modify OP.

Thanked by 2joepie91 bersy