Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

GoNode5 - Latest Joshua Prout scam - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

GoNode5 - Latest Joshua Prout scam

Comments

• @jarland said:

IThinkUFailed said: Oopsie! You've got solid proof he's connected to that brand now. Nice work.

It was solid before but now I have something worth sharing. I don't mind him knowing this angle. The original angle I'd prefer him not be tipped off to ;)

The original angle gives me 100% solid proof that he is Joshua, where I hadn't proved beyond a doubt that PrivateColo was Joshua before.

Isn't new

Thanked by 1jar
  • @Zeast said:

@jarland said:

IThinkUFailed said: Oopsie! You've got solid proof he's connected to that brand now. Nice work.

It was solid before but now I have something worth sharing. I don't mind him knowing this angle. The original angle I'd prefer him not be tipped off to ;)

The original angle gives me 100% solid proof that he is Joshua, where I hadn't proved beyond a doubt that PrivateColo was Joshua before.

Isn't new

• hzrhzr Member

why does he keep trying to do skiddie tos-violating pay me in runescape gold illegal hosting instead of actually find real customers?

Thanked by 2GCat jar
  • GCatGCat Member
    edited October 2016

@hzr said:
    why does he keep trying to do skiddie tos-violating pay me in runescape gold illegal hosting instead of actually find real customers?

That'll cost you 1M RSGP for that question, meet me in game, IGN: NotJoshuaProut23

Thanked by 3hzr netomx karlulyanov
  • jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

He's got a pretty good scam going. Sell cheap colo, collect hardware, disappear, reappear and sell hardware.

Thanked by 1GCat
  • @jarland said:
    He's got a pretty good scam going. Sell cheap colo, collect hardware, disappear, reappear and sell hardware.

Now, if only he could do something meaningful with his life, like you know, get one?

• The question is, how is he not in jail?

Out of all the people who he scammed, and physical property theft - why is he not behind bars?

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

@Stevie said:
    The question is, how is he not in jail?

Out of all the people who he scammed, and physical property theft - why is he not behind bars?

I suppose he might be hard to find. ;-)

If all these connections are true, this name wasn't figuring in Ifnite Servers incorporation papers. Neither of this, actually.

• GCat said: Now, if only he could do something meaningful with his life, like you know, get one?

In terms of priorities, he should probably work out a way to stop messing with kids first.

Thanked by 2Jacob GCat
  • JacobJacob Member
    edited October 2016

Awesome detective work @jarland.. :)

I've not read through everything but another scumbag exposed and out of the scene makes it better for everyone.

• ParkurParkur Member
    edited October 2016

I have all this guys info, if anyone wishes to pursue legal action I'm more than happy to help with handing over everything I have on him.

@Jarland I have sent it to your email also.

Thanked by 1jar
  • WilliamWilliam Member
    edited October 2016

Stevie said: The question is, how is he not in jail?

The US police does not really investigate small theft cases (this is merely a few thousand per scam at most) if they do not end up on the same police station (which is unlikely here, mostly Dallas/LAX but also his home whatever) - Technically also the company did scam them, not him, and he -even if controlling it, which in the US unlike EU does not not require records- on paper does not own it. Foreign requests (largest scammed was IIRC in UK outside of Psychz) generally tend to be looked over as well on non federal level.

Nothing he did was at this time a federal crime (you could construct some shit out of his forum accounts at hacking places but from what i have seen by far not conclusive enough to prove, especially with no cooperation of the forum owner) so there is also a jurisdiction (CA/TX+ more) issue.

While objectively simple from maybe your POV this is a nightmare to prove in court BEYOND ANY DOUBT which the US legal system requires (even if we have seen that being black/hispanic lowers that requirement immensely...)

Clouvider said: I suppose he might be hard to find. ;-)

As sex offender he is required to register; failing to do so means jail.

That system is broken to the core (you can end up for public urinating there as well as giving alcohol to minors in some situations which in the US is >21 as a joke itself plus many plea bargains include listing for absolutely useless "crimes" like 13<>16 sex with a racial bias) as are public police records and the state's disparity in laws (as one could NOT get NY records of eg. Jarland while you can get any single one for FL or TX public online or my federal ones by a FOIA request) but you can bet if you fail to follow to register the US justice mob is on you.

• @William said:
    -even if controlling it, which in the US unlike EU does not not require records- on paper does not own it.

LOL! You must not have heard of Malta, Cyprus, the Channel Islands, Luxembourg, Ireland or hell, the UK. Probably more, those are just the ones I am familiar with.

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

I think the best part of this thread is Jarland's jar.land domain hack.

I plan to do the same once ICANN releases the .308 TLD.

black said: I thought this was gomach5 when I opened the thread, I'm glad it's not.

Me too! I think this may be intentional brand confusion with @Jonchun 's company.

Thanked by 3Jonchun GCat Junkless
  • WilliamWilliam Member
    edited October 2016

iwaswrongonce said: LOL! You must not have heard of Malta, Cyprus, the Channel Islands, Luxembourg, Ireland or hell, the UK. Probably more, those are just the ones I am familiar with.

Yes, thanks, i have a company on the Seychelles and know how Cyprus looks (white, clean and yes, the banks have man traps like in Greece) - Valletta is not unknown to me either.

Further the channel islands (Guernsey & Jersey) are not part of the EU (neither is the Isle of Man or Gibraltar), and the entire UK will not be shortly anymore either...

Also, for UK read this which is in effect since some months - not abiding gets you jail and your company w/ assets confiscated:

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/guidance-to-the-people-with-significant-control-requirements-for-companies-and-limited-liability-partnerships

This is an EU law required to be implemented by all member states.

• @raindog308 said:

black said: I thought this was gomach5 when I opened the thread, I'm glad it's not.

Me too! I think this may be intentional brand confusion with @Jonchun 's company.

GoMarch5.com still available

edited October 2016

@William said:

Stevie said: The question is, how is he not in jail?

The US police does not really investigate small theft cases (this is merely a few thousand per scam at most) if they do not end up on the same police station (which is unlikely here, mostly Dallas/LAX but also his home whatever)

Yeah, and he lives in Houston where it's worse. In Houston you protect yourself, the police are really only around for extreme situations and for taking statements / making reports. The place is practically lawless. You can thank the worst mayor in history for that. Don't think the new guy has improved anything but I got the hell out of that dump. There were 3 murders within 5 miles of me in my first month there. One kept me out of my own apartment for hours. This was the rich side of town...

@raindog308 said:

Right? Best domain purchase ever.

• @jarland said:

@raindog308 said:

Was disappointed your index page isnt just a photo of loads of jars...

Thanked by 5jar Foul GCat chinmoy netomx
  • AshleyUk said: photo of loads of jars...

I was disappointed when I didn't see a single reference to Redbull :(

Thanked by 1jar
  • ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

@Foul said:

AshleyUk said: photo of loads of jars...

I was disappointed when I didn't see a single reference to Redbull :(

Or Everclear in @Jarland case ;-).

Thanked by 1jar
  • Redbull is Jarland thing... Not Everclear!

Thanked by 1jar
  • @jarland: what is that solution called again, that you use on jar.land? I always forget :/

@k0nsl said:
    @jarland: what is that solution called again, that you use on jar.land? I always forget :/

Cheap little URL shortener script I picked up on codecanyon: https://codecanyon.net/item/url-shortener-script-with-statistics/4461940

Always figure it's only a few days away from being exploited somehow ;)

• Oh yeah, that's it. I thought it was something else, some fancier commercial solution.

@k0nsl said:
    Oh yeah, that's it. I thought it was something else, some fancier commercial solution.

Oh I did have bit.ly for a while, that's probably what you remembered.

Thanked by 1k0nsl

AshleyUk said: Was disappointed your index page isnt just a photo of loads of jars...

One Jar, one jar.

Thanked by 2GCat lbft
  • NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran
    edited October 2016

@jarland said:

@raindog308 said:

"Note: The password is case-sensitive."

Thanked by 3joepie91 GCat ehab
  • edited August 2017

@jarland said:
    Hey everyone,

If you've purchased from GoNode5 or had any business with @BillyE, back out immediately. Do not ship any hardware. Do not purchase any hardware. Do not do any business with this person. Joshua had a friend front for him this time, but he was the one controlling the account here the entire time.

Who is BillyE ?