Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Where to buy cheap Plesk Control Panel Licenses?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Where to buy cheap Plesk Control Panel Licenses?

Hi,

I'm looking to buy some Plesk control panel licenses. Does anyone knows a reseller where I can buy them at a good / cheap price?

Thanks

Comments

• Cheap and Plesk are not usually words found in the same sentence.

Good luck with your search!

Cheers!

• On their official website "Web Admin" license for VPS is 4.50/month. This meets my budjet, but almost always there are resellers with lower prices.

Because it's the first time i will work with Plesk i don't know the reseller market.

Any suggestion?

• leapswitchleapswitch Patron Provider, Veteran

paneli.st

• @leapswitch said:
    paneli.st

Seems the same pricing from plesk website.

• @mtsbatalha said:

@leapswitch said:
    paneli.st

Seems the same pricing from plesk website.

It's even more expensive. The min is $5 vs $4.50 on Plesk official website.

• AiHoster basically has the worst Support I've ever experienced. The failed to register my payment, cancelled my Plesk license and asked for proof of my payment.
    After delivering they re-enabled my license without any word of apology.

I understand that errors happen, but a little excuse would have been nice.

• I had issues with (automatic) payment AiHoster also, when they switched to "quarterly" payment.
    Hopefully the next time it is no longer an issue.

It looks like a one man show, every time the same guy.
    But they are cheap :)

• gleertgleert Member, Host Rep
    edited October 2016

@henkb I can match their price

• Price difference from AiHoster vs Plesk Oficial Website is just €1.50 so i think i will buy directly from Plesk in order to have official support from their team and not to have any license problems or issues.

@nqservices that's €18/year.... if you only need 1 Plesk WebAdmin license I can understand that, with more licenses it adds up quickly...

• henkbhenkb Member
    edited October 2016

Thnx @gleert for the license and your fast service! And great pricing

• @gleert said:
    @nqservices that's €18/year.... if you only need 1 Plesk WebAdmin license I can understand that, with more licenses it adds up quickly...

Thanks for your offer. but i just need 2 licenses, so i'm willing to pay the extra €1.50/month per each license in order to have direct and official support from Plesk team.

@nqservices we currently offer the Web Admin licenses at 2,75€/month...

• @gleert said:
    @nqservices we currently offer the Web Admin licenses at 2,75€/month...

But not official support, is that hard to understand?

@ATHK good day to you too.... I understand the support thing, on the other hand @nqservices is looking per this discussion for "a reseller where I can buy them at a good / cheap price". That's why I am offering a cheaper price as mentioned before... If he no longer wants to buy from a reseller he could better close this discussion.

• @gleert said:
    @ATHK good day to you too.... I understand the support thing, on the other hand @nqservices is looking per this discussion for "a reseller where I can buy them at a good / cheap price". That's why I am offering a cheaper price as mentioned before... If he no longer wants to buy from a reseller he could better close this discussion.

He clearly stated further down he's going with Plesk for official support.. that's thread closed mate.

You've been here for over a year, you should know by now that you cant close a thread...