Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[RamNode] 35% OFF FOR LIFE! SSD & SSD-Cached VPSs from $1.30/mo [REAL SSD PERFORMANCE] - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[RamNode] 35% OFF FOR LIFE! SSD & SSD-Cached VPSs from $1.30/mo [REAL SSD PERFORMANCE]

2»

Comments

• Nick_ANick_A Member, Top Host, Host Rep

@jcaleb said: what is test ip seattle?

As mentioned to @budingyun, we do not have one yet. You can use the looking glasses above to check, though.

• jcalebjcaleb Member
    edited April 2013

thanks boss!

I remember now, new nodes of hostigation is also e5, hence the generous Christmas promo! And now generous promo from RamNode

• juanjuan Member

using those looking glasses, i will most definitely buy me one of those kvm ssd when seattle is up. Thanks!

@juan said: using those looking glasses, i will most definitely buy me one of those kvm ssd when seattle is up. Thanks!

:) Sure thing. By the way, which one was faster for you?

@jcaleb said: I remember now, new nodes of hostigation is also e5, hence the generous Christmas promo! And now generous promo from RamNode

Yeah, our E5 nodes have tons of space, as you can tell. I was genuinely surprised at how popular they would be.

• juanjuan Member

@Nick_A said: :) Sure thing. By the way, which one was faster for you?

I get 230ms top on atlanta, and 196ms to 200ms to seattle which is very acceptable considering my location in Asia.

• @juan said: Asia

where

@juan said: I get 230ms top on atlanta, and 196ms to 200ms to seattle which is very acceptable considering my location in Asia.

Sorry, I meant which looking glass :)

• juanjuan Member

@jcaleb said: @juan said: Asia

where

Philippines chief. I know you're from here too. :)

@Nick_A said: @juan said: I get 230ms top on atlanta, and 196ms to 200ms to seattle which is very acceptable considering my location in Asia.

Sorry, I meant which looking glass :)

the one from tiscali.

• @juan said: I get 230ms top on atlanta, and 196ms to 200ms to seattle which is very acceptable considering my location in Asia

I'm jealous with you. To Atlanta it's 330ms from my location, and west coast probably 220ms.

• Will this promo last till Seattle location opens?

@klikli said: Will this promo last till Seattle location opens?

Yep!

• @budingyun said: To Atlanta it's 330ms from my location

heh mine is 10-20ms

• support123support123 Member
    edited April 2013

Sorry about offtopic,what raid card being used for ssd cached? I already have a vps with @Nick_A

• Also off topic, but don't you get better CPU from E3 as they have fewer cores? How do you compare CPU performance with all the offers? thx.

• @Nick_A That's awesome news about the Seattle location.

Ping from my location---40 miles east of LA.

SEA to Southern California

PING 66.xxx.xxx.xx (66.xxx.xxx.xx): 56 data bytes
    64 bytes from 66.215.180.68: icmp_seq=0 ttl=245 time=39.867 ms
    64 bytes from 66.215.180.68: icmp_seq=1 ttl=245 time=38.167 ms
    64 bytes from 66.215.180.68: icmp_seq=2 ttl=245 time=39.092 ms
    64 bytes from 66.215.180.68: icmp_seq=3 ttl=245 time=40.088 ms
    64 bytes from 66.215.180.68: icmp_seq=4 ttl=245 time=39.709 ms

--- 66.215.180.68 ping statistics ---
    5 packets transmitted, 5 packets received, 0% packet loss
    round-trip min/avg/max/stddev = 38.167/39.385/40.088/0.693 ms

@sonicthought said: Also off topic, but don't you get better CPU from E3 as they have fewer cores? How do you compare CPU performance with all the offers? thx.

Not sure what you're asking for exactly. Can you rephrase? E3s are faster per core, E5s have more cores.

@hdpixel said: Ping from my location---40 miles east of LA.

Cool!

• ryanarpryanarp Member, Patron Provider

@Nick_A said: just bought 12 nodes from Nick yesterday!

really a nice guy!

You sell servers!

• XeiXei Member

I'd rather another east coast location that has faster speeds with EU. Am I the only one? :p

• Really nice offer and today you have stock too.
    Was searching for a backup vps and now I do have a giant fast beast of a vps.

Thank you for the good service @Nick_A

df -h

Filesystem Size Used Avail Use% Mounted on
    /dev/simfs 90G 1.7G 89G 2% /

@wlanboy said: Was searching for a backup vps and now I do have a giant fast beast of a vps.

:)

In other news, we now offer DNS hosting for all clients for free.