Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Good Colo deals in EU ? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Good Colo deals in EU ?

2»

Comments

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

@Junkless said:

@William said:

they... what? i do not... what?

Wait what ? Am I reading it right ? 20 Euro more for 1/3rd of the traffic ?

Correct.

Joys of marketing ;-)

• I also considered hostslim a while ago but the bad reviews kept me away from them.

How do they even make profit on a monthly 29 Euro contract? 10 hours of remote hands would cost far more than 29 Euros...

Please test them and report back here, the offer is too good to be true.

Thanked by 1jh_aurologic
  • DXDDXD Member

@Baris said:
    I also considered hostslim a while ago but the bad reviews kept me away from them.

How do they even make profit on a monthly 29 Euro contract? 10 hours of remote hands would cost far more than 29 Euros...

Please test them and report back here, the offer is too good to be true.

Will do. Have shipped my server. Let's see.

and i didnt had any bad experiences before.

I had a 1U with servius too, but the HDD's failed and the remote hand pricing was over the cost of 2 Disks combined so i left.

• JarryJarry Member
    edited October 2016

@DXD said:

29E gives :
    1U,1A full feed, 25tb bandwidth@10gbps port , 10gbps ddos protection , servius dc1/2 option, free bgp,10 free hrs of remote hand per month

How can one get such an offer? I'm looking for colo for my micro-server and never found anything close to this...

• BarisBaris Member
    edited October 2016

@Jarry said:
    How can one get such an offer? I'm looking for colo for my micro-server and never found anything close to this...

Look at WHT. It is a public offer.

• DXD said: Will do. Have shipped my server. Let's see.

How is it going? Pricing seems really interesting...