Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dedicated Server with Anti DDoS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Dedicated Server with Anti DDoS

CajakeCajake Member
edited October 2016 in Requests

I am looking for a dedicated server with Anti DDoS

The antiddos must be customized because it will be used for a gameserver

It requires TCP and UDP protection

Server specs

CPU: Intel Core i7-4790K / E3-128x v3

RAM: 32 GB

Disk: 2x 240 GB SSD

2 IPs

No ovh (weak UDP protection for game servers)

No voxility (network unstable)

I prefer offers in North America, however Europe is fine too.

Comments

• joerijoeri Member, Host Rep, LIR

What is your budget ?

• century1stopcentury1stop Member
    edited October 2016

you can customize OVH IP firewall to suit your needs, UDP and TCP

• Anti DDoS sounds like it has counterattack capabilities to nullify DDoS attacks at the source.

$7 to make this a reality for me.

Thanked by 1doghouch
  • AlbaHostAlbaHost Member, Host Rep

I think kms-hosting.com is providing custom ddos protection not ovh nor voxility @Kabeldamagement

Thanked by 1jh_aurologic
  • PhotonVPSPhotonVPS Member, Host Rep

Would East Coast work for you? What's your budget for this?

• CajakeCajake Member
    edited October 2016

@PhotonVPS said:

Yes East Coast is ok.
    Budget 150$

• BillyEBillyE Member
    edited October 2016

@AlbaHost said:
    I think kms-hosting.com is providing custom ddos protection not ovh nor voxility @Kabeldamagement

No ovh no voxility the only other provider that comes to mind is ladedicated, reliablesite, limestonenetworks, liquidweb and psychz would be up to you to find the best one that fits your needs.

• AlbaHostAlbaHost Member, Host Rep

@BillyE said:

@AlbaHost said:

No ovh no voxility the only other provider that comes to mind is ladedicated, reliablesite, limestonenetworks, liquidweb and psychz would be up to you to find the best one that fits your needs.

I think in DE are many providers providing ddos protection. Like hetzner, core-backbone, link11 and many more.

• AndreixAndreix Member, Host Rep

Hello there,

Please take a look at our Dedicated Server plans from here https://www.hetnix.com/dedicated-servers.xml for which we can customize the mitigation rules.

Thank you.

• CajakeCajake Member
    edited October 2016

@BillyE said:

@AlbaHost said:

Limestonenetworks uses Voxility.
    ladedicated looks a good option

Thanked by 1BillyE
  • PhotonVPSPhotonVPS Member, Host Rep

@Cajake said:

@PhotonVPS said:

Yes East Coast is ok.
    Budget 150$

Sent you a PM

• jh_aurologicjh_aurologic Member, Patron Provider

@AlbaHost said:

Yes of course, we do :-) - Our ddos protection is fully self developed and done by ourself :)

• i7 4790k for $150 is cutting it. Not because of the cost of hardware but it's rarity in server land. 128xs I've not seen many of either. Would colo not be an option?

• @Nekki said:
    Anti DDoS sounds like it has counterattack capabilities to nullify DDoS attacks at the source.

$7 to make this a reality for me.

I'll toss $70/mo if someone adds a "retaliate" button

• jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

I know Server Mania just rolled out these i7 based servers and they offer free DDOS protection.

• How many GB/s DDos Protect From hetzner can handle ? what the system antiddos ?

@AlbaHost said:

@BillyE said:

@AlbaHost said:

I think in DE are many providers providing ddos protection. Like hetzner, core-backbone, link11 and many more.

• @jbiloh said:
    I know Server Mania just rolled out these i7 based servers and they offer free DDOS protection.

Where i can find these i7 servers at Server Mania website?

• @yhuza said:
    How many GB/s DDos Protect From hetzner can handle ? what the system antiddos ?

@AlbaHost said:

@BillyE said:

@AlbaHost said:

I asked their support but they dont want to share informations how much gbps they can handle.
    They use Arbor firewalls for normal attacks like NTP, DNS and so on.
    Take a look @ gportal.de. There are dedicated servers hosted in Link11 datacenters with their hybrid protection. They can handle every bypass attack because of custom and dynamic filters.

• Hetnix, would be a good choice

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

@graphic said:

@yhuza said:

@AlbaHost said:

@BillyE said:

@AlbaHost said:

I asked their support but they dont want to share informations how much gbps they can handle.
    Take a look @ gportal.de. There are dedicated servers hosted in Link11 datacenters with their hybrid protection. They can handle every bypass attack because of custom and dynamic filters.

Very good approach. One shouldn't be disclosing such information. No enterprise provider would disclose their total capacity, and Hetzner seems to be the first reasonable provider in the LE* market, at least out of the bigger ones.

• niknik Member, Host Rep

@graphic said:

@yhuza said:

@AlbaHost said:

@BillyE said:

@AlbaHost said:

G-Portal is colocated at Interwerk in Frankfurt.

• graphicgraphic Member
    edited October 2016

@ nik

One of our dedicated server with link11 hybrid protection.

• jh_aurologicjh_aurologic Member, Patron Provider

@nik said:
    G-Portal is colocated at Interwerk in Frankfurt.

Yes, they are, but what does that mean in your mind?

• i think people need know sir, if them get victim and get null router them will ask again how many can hadle ? to sneaky if hosting antiddos no give information about antiddos include

Clouvider said: Very good approach. One shouldn't be disclosing such information. No enterprise provider would disclose their total capacity, and Hetzner seems to be the first reasonable provider in the LE* market, at least out of the bigger ones.

• jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

Cajake said: Where i can find these i7 servers at Server Mania website?

Contact their sales department they will help you out.

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

@yhuza said:
    i think people need know sir, if them get victim and get null router them will ask again how many can hadle ? to sneaky if hosting antiddos no give information about antiddos include

Clouvider said: Very good approach. One shouldn't be disclosing such information. No enterprise provider would disclose their total capacity, and Hetzner seems to be the first reasonable provider in the LE* market, at least out of the bigger ones.

Attackers should not know the system capacity.

Besides many capacity claims are simply not true.

Some that actually are true does not guarantee that they will tank the attack of that size for you. If one advertises 100Gbit/s capacity, and happens to actually have it, what if you are hit with 20Gbit/s together with 10 of their other Customers ? Will they mitigation your attack up to 100Gbit/s? Of course not.

No serious security company will boast about their capacity.