Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Inviting LEB Offers - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Inviting LEB Offers

Comments

• gestiondbigestiondbi Member, Patron Provider

So as I thought, nothing changed.... :(

@teamacc said:

@jbiloh said:

@Francisco said:

@jbiloh said:

@davidgestiondbi said:
    Are we still in many month of delay for an new offer?

Compelling offers will be posted very quickly.

Are you setting up another queue/etc for black friday? or is it all a hodge podge?

Francisco

We'll be scheduling those in the next week or two. Submit if you're interested.

This implies the opposite of what you're claiming

@jbiloh said:
    All existing offer submissions have been responded to. We're looking for more which will be scheduled sometime in December. Submit now! :)

vpsrus said: Thank you for the appreciation

You're welcome!

This also implies offers supplied thus far will be released end-of-November/beginning-of-December

Later than beginning of December actually.

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran
    edited December 2016

@jbiloh said:
    I posted this thread, "Inviting LEB offers" because some weeks ago I cleared through all the old submissions, wrote about 60 (yes, 60) LEB features (which are now scheduled months in advance) and with the submission desk totally clear, asked for more. There was no direct link between this thread and BF or CM. I did, in two instances, ask for suggestions about CM content. That's all.

And yet 60, yes 60, offers didn't make it to CM/BF offerings. The only ones that did were the ones people have been mentioning.

Infact my original question to you was posted on October 25, a literal month before these 2 events . You offered me a slot on the 27th on page 1 which I'm greatful for, but no one else got any shots at slots, not even your hard workers.

You even stated there would be a 'highlight post' ( https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/1937193/#Comment_1937193 ) for people I'm assuming that didn't quite peak enough interest to earn a full post. Even still, this post was never made and the 'taste of the bird' you wrote is nothing but Buffalo specials.

Maybe i'm arguing this the wrong way. When I read you were going to share some of the spotlight with others, I was quite really happy to see the change of attitude. If you had actually done what you promised you would've pulled high praise out of me and i'm sure many others.

Instead, all its done is open up old wounds, and at least 1 1/2 threads of bad press.

Keep your word for once. Be it "You animals aren't getting anything and these 2 - 3 days of the year are reserved for the pigs" or "Here, take part with us".

Quit playing both sides of the fence, because when you shit the bed you end up with me pointing, laughing, and making sure it's well known.

Francisco

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@AnthonySmith said:
    Feb 2013:
    260,000 monthly impressions

November 2016:
    150,000 monthly impressions

quick one from BSA

Thanks. Also @Nekki sent me some numbers that help detail it. I want to stress that I'm not trying to argue with you, I'm trying to cut to the meat of your words and make sure that said meat is actually there. Your feedback is relevant to me, I want to make sure you know your stuff. Trusting you alone is not enough. I trust many people who tell me many things that are based on how they feel about situations.

For an example, the other day someone said to me that we'd been receiving a lot of tickets about something. I did a database search, 4 tickets. They perceived it because we often assume that if we happen across a few of something, more are likely occurring because we don't see everything. Then it sometimes turns out that it was mere coincidence that you were the one to see it more than once or twice.

So you see a lot of what I do these days is try to filter feelings, emotions, and perceptions through the fact filter. Those things are important, but the facts are what define priority. I want to know what is real and what is perceived. Doing that to myself, I've revealed in myself many biases that I was unaware of. I've been able to think more realistically about how I spend my time by making sure that I'm properly justifying everything that I do.

So that's where I'm coming from when I challenge you. I'm trying to get you to think about your own words, and also asking you to help me identify their true value.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider
    edited December 2016

Yep, fair enough, the topic is very interesting to me, that is my motivation over right and wrong, while I am also very aware it is not really any of my business I can't help wanting to know.

Obviously I have a strong opinion about it which is why I genuinely don't fully understand how the opposing view can be reached without numbers, data and metrics to back it up which equally is where I challenge you.

• @jbiloh said:
    BANANA!

I rest my case.

Everyone should stop trying to get a straight answer out of someone who doesn't do straight answers, it's simply a waste of life.

• @Nekki said:

@jbiloh said:
    BANANA!

I rest my case.

Everyone should stop trying to get a straight answer out of someone who doesn't do straight answers, it's simply a waste of life.

It's actually orange. Orange what, you ask? Orange you glad he didn't say banana?

I will let myself out.

• Link seems to be down as of now.! Mods can you please look into it ?

• @Waxspacehosting said:
    Link seems to be down as of now.! Mods can you please look into it ?

Link is working fine for me. For this kind of stuff there's the helpdesk. Please dont post to get over the 5 post count if you've got nothing to say.

• WSSWSS Member

Are you ever going to do anything about Shitflare blocking useful posts?

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@WSS said:
    Are you ever going to do anything about Shitflare blocking useful posts?

If someone ever finds the most flawless and effective WAF config, sign me up. When pasting code and things like that, use something like this: https://paste.ee

• WSSWSS Member
    edited March 2017

@jarland said:
    If someone ever finds the most flawless and effective WAF config, sign me up. When pasting code and things like that, use something like this: https://paste.ee

WAF? Usually with syrup and melted butter.

If you actually mean the CloudFartmother system, I'm all for disabling it piece by piece, and sending it to them via body grafts.

• WSSWSS Member

@WSS said:

@jarland said:

WAF? Usually with syrup and melted butter.

If you actually mean the CloudFartmother system, I'm all for disabling it piece by piece, and sending it to them via body grafts.

A month later, I have no idea what the fuck I meant here.. but I guess it was funny (maybe?) - other than the waffle joke. Everybody fucking loves waffles.

• justvmjustvm Member, Patron Provider

@jbiloh would please take a look at the ticket #2626 it's been 14 days with no answer at all.

• WSSWSS Member

@vpsrus said:
    @jbiloh would please take a look at the ticket #2626 it's been 14 days with no answer at all.

Try sending your request over IPv4..

Thanked by 1brueggus
  • justvmjustvm Member, Patron Provider

@WSS said:

@vpsrus said:

Try sending your request over IPv4..

there are 3,706,452,992 of IPV4 public addresses maybe mine is out of range :)

Thanked by 1maldovia
  • Hey I am new here, have send you my offers @ LEB #2705, can you please tell me when will it be posted on your site.

• @Harsh223 said:
    Hey I am new here, have send you my offers @ LEB #2705, can you please tell me when will it be posted on your site.

Due to this post. You have a 99.5% change of it not being posted.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@Harsh223 said:
    Hey I am new here, have send you my offers @ LEB #2705, can you please tell me when will it be posted on your site.

You poor, deluded fool...

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@GenjiSwitchPls said:

@Harsh223 said:

Due to this post. You have a 99.5% change of it not being posted.

Yeah, that's only .5% decrease in probability, so worth the gamble, hey?

• Harsh223Harsh223 Member
    edited May 2017

Hmmm... Text Here Dissipated...

• ok

Thanked by 2brueggus ewrek
  • @中国人 said:
    ok

Thanks for your approval.

• ratherbak3dratherbak3d Member
    edited August 2017

"This ticket has been Closed since 141 days 19 hours"

How come I never had a post or even a response to our offer submission then @jbiloh @jarland. I'm pretty sure there is no other company in Sheffield offering services here, so its not like its an everyday offer.

I even followed up and provided the additional info you asked for. Never heard anything else.

Would love to hear your reasoning so we can work to eventually maybe getting a post on LEB..

I think I've left it long enough to get a response, no?

I forgot to add that around the same time my "Provider" group membership randomly disappeared, only to be reinstated by Ishaq when I questioned what made it randomly disappear. Maybe you could check the logs and see why that was whilst we're on the subject, I never made a deal out of it at the time but now I'm considering foul play.

• @ratherbak3d said: forgot to add that around the same time my "Provider" group membership randomly disappeared

Did you change your email by any chance? That's the only reason a tag would get removed since email changes request a new membership thus roles are reset (it's a Vanilla "feature").

• Ishaq said: Did you change your email by any chance? That's the only reason a tag would get removed since email changes request a new membership thus roles are reset (it's a Vanilla "feature").

Will check, but I'm 99% sure I've had the same email since registration.

• @ratherbak3d said:

Ishaq said: Did you change your email by any chance? That's the only reason a tag would get removed since email changes request a new membership thus roles are reset (it's a Vanilla "feature").

Will check, but I'm 99% sure I've had the same email since registration.

• WSSWSS Member

Can we start getting rid of providers who never chat or offer anything on LET, other than to spam their shit and then go away for a weeks at a time? If I didn't see new typos, I'd assume it was automated.

I mean, HostGliders, FernGullyGraphics, et al.. why are they here?

Thanked by 1lusirhe
  • mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

I vote: close this thread and remove it from the announcements.

It would save me one scroll on the phone ;)

Thanked by 2imok gestiondbi
  • imokimok Member

@mikho said:
    I vote: close this thread and remove it from the announcements.

It would save me one scroll on the phone ;)

+1000