Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for a KVM a cheap yearly vps
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for a KVM a cheap yearly vps

RurikoRuriko Member
edited April 2013 in Providers

Hi I'm looking for the cheapest yearly kvm vps that has 256 RAM with windows xp template (I'll provide my own key)

Comments

• I cant see anybody having a Windows XP template, its not possible to get the ISO files via SPLA etc so you would probably have to provide your own ISO too.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

Speaking of KVM ^^^

• Ash_HawkridgeAsh_Hawkridge Member
    edited April 2013

@jarland said: Speaking of KVM ^^^

We don't do anything under 512MB any more, have some nice offers coming on those though. But thank you brother!

If the OP is interested in something at $7* month we can offer a 1GB KVM VPS in Moldova or Germany. Just give us a shout at [email protected].

• jhjh Member

How much disk do you need?

• budingyunbudingyun Member
    edited April 2013

KVMSSD2 by IperWeb. But not sure they'll provide you Windows XP iso or not.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

@Ruriko said: windows xp template

That is illegal, your better off looking for someone who still has Server 2003.

• @AnthonySmith said: That is illegal, your better off looking for someone who still has Server 2003.

BuyVM does.

• jhjh Member

@AnthonySmith said: That is illegal, your better off looking for someone who still has Server 2003.

OnApp has a Win XP template built in..

• @Jack the cheapest that you can offer
    @jhadley about 10gb space

If XP is not possible then windows server 2003 is ok too

• @jhadley, it doesn't mean you can use it even if it's there, there might be exceptions, but well I guess it's like you can't simply take the diamond rings behind the store windows. :)

• goexodusgoexodus Member
    edited April 2013

nodedeploy 2048 KVM LA for $7 if still in stock. you might need open ticket for XP iso they have win2003 and win2008 working fine

Best value KVM provider out there

• If you can provide the template, we can host you.