Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Germany/Netherlands VPS Providers
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Germany/Netherlands VPS Providers

PacketVMPacketVM Member, Host Rep
edited April 2013 in Providers

^

Go. List.

Comments

• PacketVMPacketVM Member, Host Rep

I've seen most of them but there must be other recommendations :P

• NekkiNekki Veteran

I've had a few in NL and Inception were just about the best, although the slightly lacking plan I have with VPSSlim is fine for pure VPN usage.

StormVZ do NL now too remember.

@Nekki said: StormVZ do NL now too remember.

They do, yeah. They're at the top of the list at the moment.

• InfinityInfinity Member, Host Rep

@GetKVM_Ash is pretty awesome in Germany.

@Infinity said: @GetKVM_Ash is pretty awesome in Germany.

He is :)

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider
    edited April 2013

I do Netherlands and Germany now out DC with a great amount of disk space to out of accelerated Frankfurt, only €10 p/m for 1GB in Germany and that is real honest Xen. :)

edited April 2013

@Jack said: You'll be best going with that old git @AnthonySmith.

I am old enough to be Dominic's dad so I will look after him :)

edit after reading: damn that sounded creepy

• https://www.providerservice.com/root-vps/

Those are some great German Xen & OpenVZ servers. I currently have an uptime of 209 days (that is 100%) since i bought a VPS from them.

Hm, I've been 'advised' to cut out Germany/Netherlands. I'm looking for 3 DNS servers. Maybe the following will work best:

1) UK
    2) Los Angeles
    3) Buffalo

• InfinityInfinity Member, Host Rep
    edited April 2013

@AnthonySmith said: I do Netherlands and Germany now out DC with a great amount of disk space to out of accelerated Frankfurt, only €10 p/m for 1GB in Germany and that is real honest Xen. :)

How did I forget about you? Your NL location is awesome too! Never tried Germany though.

@Dominicl you wont be dissapointed with Ant either.

@Infinity said: How did I forget about you? Your NL location is awesome too! Never tried Germany though.

I'm sure all of Ant's locations are awesome :D

I have Phoenix AZ too :) UK is out of stock though.

@Patrick has won for the last VPS.

• DomainBopDomainBop Member
    edited April 2013

I'm looking for 3 DNS servers.

1) UK -DotVPS great uptime (Maidenhead), Edis or CastleGem (if you prefer London)

2) Los Angeles -colocrossing's network sucks (and some of their resellers like UGVPS suck even more), budgetvm's network sucks even worse. Skip LA and do what I did pick up one of one of Nephoscale's 256MB KVM cloud servers in San Jose (1 year free trial)
    3) Buffalo - have you ever been to the shthole known as buffalo? set your sights 350 miles away on NYC and pick up a $5 Digital Ocean KVM (they're good for nameservers)

Hello,

I already had 2 of the VPS's, and bought 1 from @Patrick today. I went with the following:

1) UK - URPad $3.99 256MB
    2) Los Angeles - StormVZ $4 256MB
    3) Buffalo - Server Mania $4 512MB

Dominic

• PatrickPatrick Member
    edited April 2013

@dominicl said: I already had 2 of the VPS's, and bought 1 from @Patrick today. I went with the following:

2) Los Angeles - StormVZ $4 256MB

Glad to have you on board again :)
    Just for others we're in QuadraNet directly for LA.

• PatrickPatrick Member
    edited April 2013

@Jack said: So are Colocrossing are with CC or Quadranet directly?

QuadraNet Direct.

• @dominicl said: 1) UK - URPad $3.99 256MB

Atta-boy

@MannDude ;-)

• Thank you for the recommendations!

• taronyutaronyu Member
    edited April 2013

Don't forget inceptionhosting with their: http://lowendspirit.com Located in Rotterdam (NL)

Seems anthonysmith already posted here. Well, you didn't specified any requirements.

• StarryStarry Member, Host Rep

I recommand paulvps. I have a 64MB German box with them for serveal months.

• @Jylee thanks for the mention, and we are glad you are satisfied with our service.

• EvixoEvixo Member

We're offering VPSs in both locations, Dusseldorf (Germany) and Dronten (the Netherlands).

• ahmiqahmiq Member
    edited April 2013

@DomainBop said: 1) UK -DotVPS great uptime (Maidenhead), Edis or CastleGem (if you prefer London)

2) Los Angeles -colocrossing's network sucks (and some of their resellers like UGVPS suck even more), budgetvm's network sucks even worse. Skip LA and do what I did pick up one of one of Nephoscale's 256MB KVM cloud servers in San Jose (1 year free trial)

3) Buffalo - have you ever been to the shthole known as buffalo? set your sights 350 miles away on NYC and pick up a $5 Digital Ocean KVM (they're good for nameservers)

Umm I am not sure what your experience is with UGVPS , here are some details from my box, may be there is a problem with LA only:

Testing download speed........................................
    Download: 562.61 Mbit/s
    Testing upload speed..................................................
    Upload: 123.70 Mbit/s

http://www.speedtest.net/result/2645973659.png

I/O speed : 434MB/s

• Afterburst has good offers, send them an email at [email protected] and they can work something out. Thats what i did for my .DE-stuff

• NeoNeo Banned

dediserv?

• @ahmiq said: Umm I am not sure what your experience is with UGVPS , here are some details from my box, may be there is a problem with LA only:

+1. No problems in Atlanta.