Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DDoS protection via GRE tunnel
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

DDoS protection via GRE tunnel

ascendrixascendrix Member
edited October 2016 in Requests

I'm looking for a GRE tunnel with 20Gbps or more DDoS protection and 20Mbps clean bandwidth in Dallas. I have a limited budget. Does anyone know a provider offering this?

Comments

• https://www.x4b.net/protection/ddos-prices

@splitice over at X4B can meet you exact requirements. Would recommend, perfect for your budget too.

• PhotonVPSPhotonVPS Member, Host Rep

What's your budget? Toss me a PM and I'll see what we can do.

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

Just go to x4b and be done with it. @splitice is awesome.

Francisco

• SplitIceSplitIce Member, Host Rep
    edited October 2016

Thank you @Francisco and @Tucker.

@ascendrix we can try and work something out I am sure. We have up to 40Gbps / 40Mpps currently available in Dallas (if you ask nicely via PM/Ticket, I'll do it for the same price as 20Gbps). With an upgrade to 100Gbps / 100Mpps planned in 2017 (no date set in stone yet though).

Thanked by 1Tucker
  • @SplitIce said:
    Thank you @Francisco and @Tucker.

@ascendrix we can try and work something out I am sure. We have up to 40Gbps / 40Mpps currently available in Dallas (if you ask nicely via PM/Ticket, I'll do it for the same price as 20Gbps). With an upgrade to 100Gbps / 100Mpps planned in 2017 (no date set in stone yet though).

Offer in your sign is expired, please remove :D

• SplitIceSplitIce Member, Host Rep

@sonic Mhmm, it is.

• MaherMaher Member
    edited October 2016

We offer High DDoS protected VPSs with allowance of GRE Tunnels to protect your bigger servers from DDoS toss me a PM if you are interested but It's in France

• jh_aurologicjh_aurologic Member, Patron Provider

We can do DDoS Protection via GRE (BGP / Static Route) in Frankfurt (Germany) - latency to Dallas will be at around 100ms (if this is fine with you).