Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cheapest SG vps
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Cheapest SG vps

hzrhzr Member
edited October 2016 in Requests
  • As cheap as possible - very little disk/ram/cpu, even 32 MB is fine
  • NAT is fine but need separate external IPs for each
  • HK/MY/SG/etc area only
  • No china
  • Don't need premium bw
  • Don't need china direct
  • No ddos risk, no public services, no smtp
  • I don't submit stupid support tickets

PP/Stripe/BTC

Monthly - can buy multiple at a time for less transaction fees.

Any recommendations or offers? PMing is fine.

Comments

• low end spirit?

• hzrhzr Member
    edited October 2016

Long gone; asked already without ETA - http://forum.lowendspirit.com/viewtopic.php?id=2931

I think it closed months ago

• Try i-83.net

• There are 2 different external ips for i-83 SG NAT vps, but their cheapest plan is out of stock for now. Also you may need to contact their support for different ip address.
    https://i-83.net/

DeepNET Solutions (Gestion DBI) had HK LES, but for now I can't find it.
    http://forum.lowendspirit.com/viewtopic.php?id=2286

• we are offering from USD4/Month. You may take a look.

• jenkkijenkki Member
    edited October 2016

Today HostUS offer on LEB covered both locations SG and HK

https://my.hostus.us/cart.php?a=confproduct&i=0

• We can provide for you. Visit www.vpsfast.us and chat us for a discount coupon.

• compacta said: We can provide for you

You've clearly not read anything at all and are just here to spam

Thanked by 2BeardyUnixGuy rm_
  • @compacta, the OP is requesting providers to make an offer according to his requirements. He is not asking to be invited to a website for a pre-sales chat that may not even lead to a discount that will match other provider offerings.

You either drop your competing offer here in the discussion or PM the OP directly. Unfortunately, your current responses aren't very helpful and aren't going to help you make any friends here on LET.

• Vultr has a POP in SG if that's what you're looking for.

Thanked by 1hzr
  • hzrhzr Member
    edited November 2016

BeardyUnixGuy said: pre-sales chat that may not even lead to a discount that will match other provider offerings.

His test IP is safehousecloud-sg at about 4x of the late SHC's own prices, not sure what else to say lol

Fusl said: Vultr has a POP in SG if that's what you're looking for.

Hoping for an APNIC IP unfortunately

• compactacompacta Member
    edited November 2016

@hzr said:

How can you say that I have not read? As I can not provide something that I do not know what it is.

His test IP is safehousecloud-sg at about 4x of the late SHC's own prices, not sure what else to say lol

I'm not here to generate another discussion. I can provide the VPS as required for $2.50/mo in SG. This does not seem to 4x more expensive than safehouse.

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

Fusl said: Vultr has a POP in SG if that's what you're looking for.

I'm thinking $5/mo is too rich for someone expecting a 32MB bare bones...

Thanked by 1bersy
  • @compacta said:

@hzr said:

How can you say that I have not read? As I can not provide something that I do not know what it is.

I'm not here to generate another discussion. I can provide the VPS as required for $2.50/mo in SG. This does not seem to 4x more expensive than safehouse.

I just check out your vps.The price is $20/m.How can we get $2.5/m?

• I just check out your vps.The price is $20/m.How can we get $2.5/m?

Yes, $20 is 1GB RAM without discount. Usually we offer discounts that greatly reduces the final amount. Here was asked 32MB RAM, right?

• FloydStanFloydStan Member
    edited November 2016

@compacta said:

I just check out your vps.The price is $20/m.How can we get $2.5/m?

Yes, $20 is 1GB RAM without discount. Usually we offer discounts that greatly reduces the final amount. Here was asked 32MB RAM, right?

The question is how can we get 32MB RAM vps form your website cause we can't buy it from your website..

• The question is how can we get 32MB RAM vps form your website cause we can't buy it from your website..

Custom VPS must be requested on the website and our sales team will give the budget based on the configuration and the configuration applies to a region.

• compacta said: Custom VPS must be requested on the website and our sales team will give the budget based on the configuration and the configuration applies to a region.

Fail marketing.

Thanked by 1FloydStan
  • @compacta said:

The question is how can we get 32MB RAM vps form your website cause we can't buy it from your website..

Custom VPS must be requested on the website and our sales team will give the budget based on the configuration and the configuration applies to a region.

I think your marketing team should do a survey then make the plan.

• @FloydStan said:

Thanks for the suggestion, I will inform them. You tried to make a personalized budget with our pre-sales team?

Thanked by 1FloydStan
  • @compacta said:

@FloydStan said:

Thanks for the suggestion, I will inform them. You tried to make a personalized budget with our pre-sales team?

No,not yet.

• @FloydStan said:
    No,not yet.

Okay, we're ready to serve you if you need :)

• @compacta said:

Can you tell why your test IP belongs to another provider?

• @compacta said:

@FloydStan said:
    No,not yet.

Okay, we're ready to serve you if you need :)

Thanks in advance.Can you tell me about the bandwith with 32MB RAM ?

• compactacompacta Member
    edited November 2016

@FloydStan said:

Thanks in advance.Can you tell me about the bandwith with 32MB RAM ?

I do: 32MB RAM, 2GB Diskspace, 500GB Bandwidth for 2.50/mo or 21/year (-30% off).

Remember to ask for our pre-sales chat a custom VPS, because we have no plans less than 1GB on the website. If you ask our sales team they will do for you.