Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any budget provider of Voxility DDOS protection in Miami?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Any budget provider of Voxility DDOS protection in Miami?

vmunichvmunich Member
edited October 2016 in General

Hi,
Considering BuyVM is based in Vegas and NJ only, are there other budget providers that offer Voxility's DDOS protection in Miami? This will be for a game server targeted at South America.

BuyVM's ping from NJ to my server in Tampa is 40ms, quite high considering players are in South America.

Thanks

Comments

• qpsqps Member, Host Rep

@vmunich QuickPacket has Voxility in Atlanta. We use Voxility's Ashburn POP, so not sure if that helps or not.

• NodeServ has Voxility protection for only 3$/m.
    They're in Jacksonville which is only 3ms away from Miami so you won't notice the difference. Check out LEB/LET and perhaps you'll find an active deal.

• bersybersy Member
    edited October 2016

@Jade_G used to offer such servers in Jacksonville, @Ishaq - Atlanta.

• We can do this in Atlanta, GA which is close to Miami. PM me if you're interested.

• How much protection do you need? It's not voxility but we have an in-house solution in Tampa.

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

A good option may be to get our slices once they're eastern :) You could put the whole gameserver there and cut out the tunnel. The new POP is ~0.3ms away from Voxility so latency will go down by 8ms or so.

• Francisco said: once they're eastern

what's the ETA On that? Also LU ones still coming in November?

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@Mathias said:

Francisco said: once they're eastern

what's the ETA On that? Also LU ones still coming in November?

You can tack a week or so onto the east coast going up. I'll be building the LU boxes while i'm on the east coast since it's cheaper to do that than have them build them over there.

Francisco

Thanked by 1Foul
  • @Francisco is the man, I would wait for a slice!