Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How many of you use 2Checkout Now? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

How many of you use 2Checkout Now?

2»

Comments

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran
    edited April 2013

I forgot to mention that normally refunds are free anywhere, but 2CO is greedy - change for this operation.

• said: Once you hit the $300 payout threshold are all of your funds then available immediately?

I know this post is very old but .... any other gateway sending credit card payment directly to paypal so this can be processed online without waiting some days or weeks to get it ?

Thanks

• KeyJey said: I know this post is very old but .... any other gateway sending credit card payment directly to paypal so this can be processed online without waiting some days or weeks to get it ?

We use Paypal Payments Pro and it has worked out well for us. It might be worth checking out.

• We use PayPal and Stripe. We don't need anything else.

• Wouldn't touch 2CO with a 10 foot pole. Better off using Stripe or PayPal.

• @GreenHostBox said:
    We use PayPal and Stripe. We don't need anything else.

Same.

• I dont use 2CO, was going to, heard the horror stories and then when I completed the first page of signup they wanted a bunch of paperwork.

• In simple language: They SUCK

• I have the same problem. We all know paypal is the most used payment process, but due to its highly and unknown limite account situation. I wonder which payment is a good alternation.

2checkout or skrill?

• 2CO is more restrictive than PP.

• Is 2CO trust Worthy - Yes .
    Does 2CO provide protection to merchants as well as Clients equally, Unlike Paypal!! Yes 2CO does great job for me.

Have been receiving a lot of payment through 2CO for the last few years, Absolutely no problem. I don't mind paying a little extra to have piece of mind.

• @GreenHostBox said:
    We use PayPal and Stripe. We don't need anything else.

Does stripe support international users?

• Yes.

• We've had good luck with 2co so far besides a few charge backs that we lost and shouldn't have that pissed me off. Cost of doing business though.