Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DGCHost.Net - KVM at USD5/Month; OpenVZ at USD 4/Month
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

DGCHost.Net - KVM at USD5/Month; OpenVZ at USD 4/Month

DGCHost.Net is the latest technology division created by Digicore Limited. We have operated hosting solutions since 2011 and launched DGCHost.Net in 2016.

KVM-1

Virtualization: KVM

CPU: 1 Core

Memory: 512M

Storage: 20G HDD

Data Transfer: 1TB

Price: USD 5.00 / Month

Order Here

** OVZ-1**

Virtualization: OpenVZ

CPU: 1 Core

Memory: 512M

Storage: 50G HDD

Data Transfer: 1TB

Price: USD 4.00 / Month

Order Here

Test IP: 103.68.223.1

download Test: http://www.dgchost.net/test.zip

P/S: China Direct Route Fair Use Policy is applied.

Comments

• Nice double post, #flagged

• @Foul, not double post. It was show error during posting, and become double post after submit successful.

We been here for sometime, we know the rules.

• I am a Chinese user, is in use, feel good

Thanked by 1Lee
  • admsam said: ot double post.

Then you could edit the post and say double posted, and flag it yourself to get it removed out of common courtesy to abide by rules. Just seems like you're doing free marketing if you arent going to remove the content and flag it yourself.

• I have deleted the double post. The cluster seems to be a beast again from time to time...

• @Foul said:

admsam said: ot double post.

Then you could edit the post and say double posted, and flag it yourself to get it removed out of common courtesy to abide by rules. Just seems like you're doing free marketing if you arent going to remove the content and flag it yourself.

There is no delete features at edit.

• qq7119qq7119 Member
    edited October 2016

@admsam
    In fact, the most important reason for the large number of Chinese consumption is cheap @GigsGigs he did it. Not sure how long he can hold on, but at least he gained a lot of customers, you when I said the proposal is not appropriate to have no relationship :)

• @qq7119, i have no comment between your rivalry with @gigsgigs. But please do not try to attack someone reputation over my thread. What you have did to gigsgigs, a lot of provider know. And i believe a lot of provider having same experience.

One advise to you, i can just kick you out from my network without giving any reasonable excuse.

• qq7119qq7119 Member
    edited October 2016

@admsam said:
    @qq7119, i have no comment between your rivalry with @gigsgigs. But please do not try to attack someone reputation over my thread. What you have did to gigsgigs, a lot of provider know. And i believe a lot of provider having same experience.

One advise to you, i can just kick you out from my network without giving any reasonable excuse.

This is just a kind of advice you need to think he is so complex?Well, since you do not like this kind of market suggest you when I did not say these nonsense!

• The Fair Use Policy seems really nice.I'm considering get one...

• @york, thanks。 we are always welcome you.