Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need Windows VPS with unmetered gigabit upload
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need Windows VPS with unmetered gigabit upload

Need 10gb minimum SSD storage.
Don't need much ram/CPU.
Needs unmetered gigabit upload, dedicated would be nice.
Location not important.

Let me know what's out there, not finding any unmetered windows VPS, and especially none with gigabit upload.

Thanks!

-Jamie M.

Comments

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

Budget ?

• I'm paying $11USD/mo for my current one with dedistation but willing to pay more for something that actually works.

-Jamie M.

• @Francisco is about to provide their KVM Slices with unmetered BW.

Thanked by 1Francisco
  • edited October 2016

@bersy said:
    @Francisco is about to provide their KVM Slices with unmetered BW.

Unfortunately I need it today, up and working within the next 5 hours, as my dedistation box is down and I have no faith in them getting it working seeing as my other server with them has been down for 8 weeks :(

-Jamie M.

• Do you have your own license?

@toysareforboys said:
    Need 10gb minimum SSD storage.
    Don't need much ram/CPU.
    Needs unmetered gigabit upload, dedicated would be nice.
    Location not important.

Let me know what's out there, not finding any unmetered windows VPS, and especially none with gigabit upload.

Thanks!

-Jamie M.

• i think blazingfast can offer this.
    look at my signature NL location link (affil)

• @flex said:
    i think blazingfast can offer this.

1 GB Ram, 1 CPU Xeon E5-2680v3 @ 2.5+ GHz, 60 GB SSD for $11USD/mo. Looks real nice!! Gigabit port speed? Do you have server on there and could run some tests for me?

-Jamie M.

• @seriesn said:
    Do you have your own license?

Not a real one, no.

-Jamie M.

• flexflex Member
    edited October 2016

@toysareforboys said:

@flex said:
    i think blazingfast can offer this.

1 GB Ram, 1 CPU Xeon E5-2680v3 @ 2.5+ GHz, 60 GB SSD for $11USD/mo. Looks real nice!! Gigabit port speed? Do you have server on there and could run some tests for me?

-Jamie M.

nope, atm i've no servers with them. cancelled mine last month because was unneeded.
    you can direct ask support via ticket or just catch one and test it. if you are not happy i think they offer refunds

• edited October 2016

@flex said:
    nope, atm i've no servers with them. cancelled mine last month because was unneeded.
    you can direct ask support via ticket or just catch one and test it. if you are not happy i think they offer refunds

Nice! I tried to sign up but when I put the "10% off in NL with coupon CBFWVRUGWFQM" promo code in it kicks me back to "place new order" :( If I leave out the promo code it works fine.

EDIT: I submitted support ticket :)

-Jamie M.

• They have another coupon. type in SUMMER and get 15%

• @flex said:
    They have another coupon. type in SUMMER and get 15%

That worked! THANKS! Got signed up :)

-Jamie M.

• Freaking nothing is in english :( Changed my location, language, etc. :(

-Jamie M.

• woot, on the top right corner you can change this

• @flex said:
    woot, on the top right corner you can change this

Got the language changed, thanks.

But the performance is pretty horrible :(

And as soon as you put the server under any load you get:

I'll ask for a refund and try someone else.

-Jamie M.

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

https://buyvm.net/kvm-dedicated-server-slices

Let me know what plan you'd be interested in, I can probably try to make room for you. I'll be adding another node or two on Monday to hold over until the big roll out. I can let you have fair share unmetered as well.

Francisco

• thats a really bad advertisement for them.
    my linux vps there does never such problems, sure some timeouts from time to time
    but it works when it was needed.

• @Francisco said:

Let me know what plan you'd be interested in, I can probably try to make room for you. I'll be adding another node or two on Monday to hold over until the big roll out. I can let you have fair share unmetered as well.

Francisco

Thanks! Some of them look really good. I'm almost out of time, my event streams in 1.5 hours :(

-Jamie M.

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

What do you need to at least handle this event? I can spot you something just to get you through this and then you can buy something next week.

PM me and I can spin something quickly.

Francisco

• Francisco said: What do you need to at least handle this event? I can spot you something just to get you through this and then you can buy something next week.

This is why i'll always stand by Frantech side.

You're awesome boss.

Thanked by 1Francisco
  • flexflex Member
    edited October 2016

wow i'm really impressed from you @Francisco. quick and uncomplicated non-customer support.

top-provider tag really belongs to you ;)

Thanked by 1Junkless
  • +1 BuyVM support is very very good

Thanked by 1Francisco
  • +1 to @Fransisco

I only have their buyshared currently (buyvm instance in the past) and I've got nothing but great experience.

Thanked by 1Francisco
  • the usual from @francisco . Always a good choice.

Thanked by 1Francisco
  • @Francisco said:

Francisco

Awesome specs, thanks so much for the help! I'm seeking a refund from dedistation for my two servers (one has been down 8 weeks), I'll for sure sign up with you.

Thanks again.

-Jamie M.

Thanked by 1Francisco