Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Netinternet (Turkish provider) great offer
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Netinternet (Turkish provider) great offer

Turkish_kebabTurkish_kebab Member
edited October 2016 in Providers

Netinternet.com.TR (2006-2016)

Campaign dates: 13 October - 30 November

Each customer can get 1 VPS server.

The first month only: $0.3

Offer: 1 dedicated CPU Cores, 1024 MB RAM, 40 GB RAID 10 HDD, 500 GB Bandwitdh, 1 IPv4

Coupon code: OAGYB3Y1B4

Ordering information: http://ni.tc/1043

The campaign also applies to other packages. You can use the same coupon code.

Comments

• WHTWHT Member

Do Karamurat still lives?

• Merhaba.
    Test için verebilecegin bir IP var mı? Lokasyon olarak veri merkezi nerede ve bağlantısı nedir?

• @Turkish_kebab Can't you even read the rules? Offers can be posted only if you have the provider's tag. Flagged @Amitz @Raindog308

erkin said: Merhaba. Test için verebilecegin bir IP var mı? Lokasyon olarak veri merkezi nerede ve bağlantısı nedir?

This is an English forum. Don't post in other languages.

Thanked by 2boernd ManofServer
  • Hi, @erkin

Test IP: 159.253.40.22

100 Mbit/s

• @jvnadr I'm not the provider. I share the general offer.

• Tried to order.... form wants Turkish ID number and does not let me select a country...

Thanked by 1BeardyUnixGuy
  • I have a feeling that we just met our "turkish journalist" again... ;) Not sure yet, but will have an eye on this.

Thanked by 1jvnadr
  • Turkish_kebabTurkish_kebab Member
    edited October 2016

@William You can write a random 11 digit number.

• @Amitz Journalist? I'm not a journalist.

• @Turkish_kebab said:
    You can write a random 9 digit number.

isn't that considered fraud?
    anyway, if you know them maybe suggest to put offers here :)

btw, i love turkey and Mr.erdogan.

Thanked by 1BeardyUnixGuy
  • ehab said: isn't that considered fraud?

nah/don't care, not visiting Turkey anyway.

ehab said: btw, i love turkey and Mr.erdogan.

Pragmatic guy but with too much heat that lost a pissing contest with Putin (lol dat poor jet), realpolitik is kind of funky at times.

• Hi, @ehab This is not fraud. This only applies to foreign customers. Please specify that you are a member of foreigners after opening the ticket.

Meanwhile, not 9, there will be 11. :)

You can write a random 11 digit number.

• @William Be yourself. You can not talk with the elected leaders of a country.

• Turkish_kebab said: You can not talk with the elected leaders of a country.

....? If that refers to about him, sure i can, i can go around calling him whatever i want (does not even need to be true) - we've seen that in Germany on the Böhmermann case. This is the EU, can't do shit here (not even starting on US where prosecution based on speech is just... no)

With him - no, as i don't go to Turkey, simple as that. Flying to Turkey to talk with Erdogan about sum crap on an implied diplomatic/official visa (for needed bitches & hoes talk) would most likely also get me cited (possibly pretty unfriendly) to my embassy here to ask me WTF i'm doing.

Anyway, not like i care? I have servers in the UAE as well and had in Saudi-Arabia (until someone told me that is kind of grey area with also having Israeli infra), crazy dictators are just a real part of the world a few thousand km from EU/US, if even. And in most of the world the difference between "dictatorship" and "democracy" is very fluid (eg. civil technically democratic but essentially under separate military rule arranging with the other side to piss/beat another one - Thailand if you did not guess yet).

On topic, comes out to 7EUR / mo on cheapest plan paid yearly - not the cheapest i guess.

• Isn't this the same twat who keeps coming back with ridiculous accounts, ban after ban, after ban.

• Sounds like a better deal:

http://www.idealhosting.net.tr/turkiye-vds-sanal-sunucu - 1G/20G/100Mbit @ 12EUR

Much smaller spec wise and more expensive but below 7$:

https://www.guzel.net.tr/turkiye-vps.php - 256M/10G (SSD)/200G-25Mbit @ 4.4EUR

Thanked by 1ehab
  • erkinerkin Member
    edited October 2016

[jvnadr said]

This is an English forum. Don't post in other languages.

Yes the foras' main language is English but I remember seeing conversations in German, Dutch and in other languages that I have no clue about from time to time. I would pay attention to your objection about using Turkish here, if only you were to object someone who wrote in other languages before. ;)

• jvnadrjvnadr Member
    edited October 2016

Turkish_kebab said: The campaign also applies to other packages. You can use the same coupon code.

Turkish_kebab said: This is not fraud. This only applies to foreign customers. Please specify that you are a member of foreigners after opening the ticket.

Turkish_kebab said: Test IP: 159.253.40.22 Location: Denizli, Turkey.

But he claims:

Turkish_kebab said: I'm not the provider. I share the general offer.

• I bet my scrotum that this is the usual weirdo again. Banned.

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • erkinerkin Member
    edited October 2016

@Amitz said:
    I bet my scrotum that this is the usual weirdo again. Banned.

And he left here an IP for interested (!) parties.

• BeardyUnixGuyBeardyUnixGuy Member
    edited October 2016

William said: I have servers in the UAE as well and had in Saudi-Arabia

@William, would you please mind sharing details on any gulf providers with near LEB-pricing over here?

• BeardyUnixGuy said: near LEB-pricing

simple: does not exist. My UAE VM is 40$ with 5Mbit bw.

• William said: Pragmatic guy but with too much heat that lost a pissing contest with Putin (lol dat poor jet), realpolitik is kind of funky at times.

Hard to tell it to an average Erdogan voter over here. Glad you were able to get the point from wherever you are.

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

Can we just avoid speaking about politics here...?