Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Merry Xmas & Happy New Year Everyone!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Merry Xmas & Happy New Year Everyone!

Ash_HawkridgeAsh_Hawkridge Member
edited December 2011 in General

Before i leave the computer for a well deservered be it short break, i wanted to wish all LET a merry christmas and happy new year.

See you all in 2012!

Comments

• Merry Christmas to you too!

• InfinityInfinity Member, Host Rep

Merry Christmas to everyone and a happy new year too. I'm off aswell :)

• Happy holidays buddies n_n!

Have fun =P

• Xmas now here in Singapore

• Merry christmas/hannuka/whatever. Or if none of those apply have a nice day! :D

• @Zigga said: hannuka

Don't think there's too many if any jewish people on here. Still merry christmas or the relevant celebration to your religon.

• Merry Xmas :D It's 11:25PM now :P

• ZettaZetta Member
    edited December 2011

Is EVERYONE a day ahead of me?
    LowEndTimeTravelers...

• Saturday, 11:38 PM December 24, 2011 now.. Merry Christmas everyone!!!

edited December 2011

Well, kinda. Diana owns it, I do lots of the stuff tho.

• Merry Xmas Everyone!

Have a nice 2012

• @Infinity said: Well, kinda. Diana owns it, I am with her.

Your a good boyfriend then ;) Thought you closed at 4.30s on saturdays :d

edited December 2011

@net said: Your a good boyfriend then ;)

Ouch, not really. She's in Chicago, I'm in Essex. I did not intend what I wrote, when I'm on my phone I blurt out stuff that doesn't make sence.

@net said: Thought you closed at 4.30s on saturdays :d

Damnit, that's temporary LOL.

• @infinity I like how your open 4-10 pm (When not at school or sleeping ).

edited December 2011

@net said: @infinity I like how your open 4-10 pm (When not at school or sleeping ).

You using IE7, really? Nah, I'ma extend the hours and get Diana to do stuff too. Doesn't the popup modal window thing come, it says that it's under construction.

Before anyone starts, yes I am reselling for VPSs.

• jhjh Member

Happy Christmas everyone!

@Infinity said: Before anyone starts, yes I am reselling for VPSs.

Nothing personal but it's incredibly hard to make a business out of reselling. If you can, save up and get your own server.

edited December 2011

@jtodd said: Nothing personal but it's incredibly hard to make a business out of reselling. If you can, save up and get your own server.

Yerp, it's not ideal, I understand all that. Until I am old enough to register as a company I'm not going anywhere, and I need to gain trust and all first. I'm not going to go straight into it all now, I don't want to spoil my chance. Hopefully once I have a stable income elsewhere I will be able to start it up and colocate a few of my servers that are lying around upstairs.

Hopefully that will be soon, I just don't want to go straight into it and drown in the deadpool :)

• Merry Christmas and happy holidays @ everyone ^^

• I wish a merry Christmas and happy holidays to everyone.

• Bellringing is done. I don't even want to hear about Christmas any more.

• @drmike said: Bellringing is done. I don't even want to hear about Christmas any more.

Always out to put a negative opinion on every topic, eh?

Thanked by 1mina
  • @Kairus said: Always out to put a negative opinion on every topic, eh?

No, actually I don't. Of course every comment of yours directed towards me is pretty much negative so....

Do have a funny story right as I was packing up. Lady is coming out of Macy's talking on her cell phone. Direct quote: "But they were just over yesterday. They're your inlaws. They're not family!..."

Well I thought it was funny....

• drmikedrmike Member
    edited December 2011

You know folks, it's Christmas.

Can we please go one single day without insulting or slamming each other?

Please? I just spent eight hours having "Merry Christmas" shoved down my throat and I for one would rather not get more grief here. If I wanted crap like this, I'd head back over to the wordpress forums and listen to all that bull and lies.

• Well I for one mikey will say Merry Christmas and not give you any grief. Merry Christmas to everyone and I hope your holiday is filled with family and friends.

• MERRY BLOODY CHRISTMAS!

Now i'm off to feast for Lunch, then Dinner, and at some point I will return +5kg from the day.

• Merry Christmas everyone!

• i dont do christmas me..

• @net said: Don't think there's too many if any jewish people on here. Still merry christmas or the relevant celebration to your religon.

Oi, told you. If it doesn't apply to you, have a nice freaking day okay? :p

• Merry Christmas
    Happy Holidays
    &
    A Prosperous New Year 2012

For all LETians and visitors.

Be safe while you celebrate.