Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Whmcs/solusvm hostname error
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Whmcs/solusvm hostname error

EpidriveEpidrive Member
edited April 2013 in General

Hey guys, i can really use some help right now. So we got stucked up with this some sort of error with whmcs/solusvm vm hostname, so basically, when we create solusvm vps's through our whmcs, the hostname becomes (sample.domain.com.domain.com) instead of (sample.domain.com) do you know any fix for this? Soluslab support is being useless, they recommended me to tick ssl connections which apparently does not make sense at all. Already did submit a ticket at whmcs, its 13 hours now but still awaiting their response.

Comments

• Have you ticked the SSL Connection box?

• EpidriveEpidrive Member
    edited April 2013

Nothing happened. I guess they were trolling

• Anyone know how to fix this? :?

• trewqtrewq Administrator, Patron Provider

I think you have the user typing a domain name before going to the product? This domain gets appended to the hostname. Just disable it and it should be fine.

Try unticking that otherwise if you want to keep it enabled I think you need to edit some code.

• @trewq do you know which code to edit?

• Why do you want it? It's a useless part of whmcs for vps. Just disable it, otherwise you can edit the tpl files to not show it, it you can't edit whmcs itself.