Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How to change primary and secondary domains for Google Apps free
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

How to change primary and secondary domains for Google Apps free

810481810481 Member
edited October 2016 in Help

I am looking for ideas on how to accomplish the following actions after Google Apps was rebranded to G Suite < 2016-10-01

• Change the primary domain assigned to the subscription
  • Add one secondary domain

The older methods of upgrading and downgrading the subscription are long defeated.

Thanked by 1fxf

Comments

• if it's only some old legacy subscriptions you would like to update, here is your best clue:

https://www.fiverr.com/alextjm/add-primary-or-secondary-domain-on-google-apps-legacy

• 810481810481 Member
    edited October 2016

I am aware of all for hire services. This process is simply not skilled enough to demand payment in my opinion because there is no actual code exploitation involved. All working processes just involve a sequence of ordered gam/api steps and perhaps some front end interaction.

Thanked by 1fxf
  • 810481810481 Member
    edited October 2016

Plus the guys gig is contradictive. Read it. He tells you what can't be done after the changes and then tells you those same actions can be done.

Thanked by 1fxf
  • 810481810481 Member
    edited October 2016

I am making progress but not quite there.. enough is enough with the payments.. we are going to find out how this is done.. and when we do these paid gigs are finished.

Thanked by 1fxf
  • 810481810481 Member
    edited October 2016

If anyone wants to participate with this discovery and you have enough knowledge to use gam/api which is all documented anyway, let me know. Anyone that figures this out, I can pledge a free legacy subscription to you.

Thanked by 1fxf
  • 810481810481 Member
    edited October 2016

I think this guy lurks on these forums and many others. He's been exploiting the google apps service for financial gain for years.

https://www.isaumya.com/no-more-secondary-domain-for-google-apps-legacy-account/

The api and gam is just a cli method for managing the service. There isn't much skill behind this process. Just a matter of time before I too learn how this is done and when I do, Mr. Isaumya, you will be cashing out, because your days are cashing are done.

Thanked by 1fxf
  • No one cares about your minute by minute updates. Collect your thoughts and then post in one go, ffs!

Thanked by 3netomx deadbeef arda
  • 810481810481 Member
    edited October 2016

TLDR

Thanked by 1fxf
  • Make a contribution or move on.

Thanked by 1fxf
  • @810481 said:
    Make a contribution or move on.

Why whine about others? Go dig out and find a way to do so. GAM, CLI can't do anything. No one can do for you for free.

Thanked by 1GCat
  • TheKiller, don't get mad because I'm about to shut you down. You and others have made enough money off exploiting the service.

As soon as my research and experimenting is conclusive, I will offer a three day window for anyone here and elsewhere that wants to take advantage of the workaround. And then I am publishing the solution web wide.

Thanked by 1switsys
  • K4Y5K4Y5 Member
    edited October 2016

@TheKiller said:

@810481 said:

Why whine about others? Go dig out and find a way to do so. GAM, CLI can't do anything. No one can do for you for free.

@810481 Pony up 10 bucks if you're too cheap to buy G Suite. Or, go and get a fucking job, if even the fiverr gig seems too expensive to you.

I am sure most people over here don't have the time or the inclination to spend hours to try and find a loophole so that cheapskates like you can exploit a free service (Spare me the 'there is no free lunch' BS) and force Google to shut the legacy service down, and ruin it for everybody.

I'd personally prefer the method stays secret so that people would at least have an option to spend 10 bucks to get the domains swapped, as opposed to google closing the loophole for everyone permanently.

Feel free to get offended or butt-hurt and fuck right off to HF or BHW.

Full Disclosure: I don't have the kind of time, or desperate need to earn a couple of bucks by way of doing such fiverr gigs. I don't know how the swap is done, nor am I interested in finding out the process. Besides, I don't mind paying for a G Suite account if I need one.

Thanked by 2ninaprasetyo netomx
  • TheKillerTheKiller Member
    edited October 2016

@K4Y5 said:

This comment made my day.

That comment perfectly shows your mentality. Last line truely apply to you. It was mentioned for someone else :-P

"Feel free to get offended or butt-hurt and fuck right off to HF or BHF."

I have more words like above if you want.

• You do not offend me. I welcome your opinion but think you're missing the point. It's not about spending the money. It's about the idea of how many people are exploiting the service for financial gain. Exploiting the service is one thing but profiting from the exploitation at the expense of everyone else reaches a tolerance limit. I have already received quite a few private messages in support of this conversation. And when I find out what the method is, I am publishing it. The profiting from this will end.

Thanked by 1switsys
  • @TheKiller said:

@K4Y5 said:

This comment made my day.

That comment perfectly shows your mentality. Last line truely apply to you. It was mentioned for someone else :-P

"Feel free to get offended or butt-hurt and fuck right off to HF or BHF."

I have more words like above if you want.

Are you really that daft? It was directed at the OP, and you were just a part of the quote.

• Excuse him. He's a little slow.

• @810481 said:
    You do not offend me. I welcome your opinion but think you're missing the point. It's not about spending the money. It's about the idea of how many people are exploiting the service for financial gain. Exploiting the service is one thing but profiting from the exploitation at the expense of everyone else reaches a tolerance limit. I have already received quite a few private messages in support of this conversation. And when I find out what the method is, I am publishing it. The profiting from this will end.

Honestly, it'd do more harm to the people you're trying to impart knowledge to.

How long do you think that such a loophole would continue to exist once you post the method online?

Can you really be sure that Google wouldn't simply shut down the legacy accounts with swapped domains within the last X months and close the loophole within hours of such post hypothetically going online?

• 810481810481 Member
    edited October 2016

You make a solid point. Google can easily audit the legacy subscriptions and find out which accounts participated in the manipulation. Those users would then lose their legacy subscriptions and all content within.

On the other hand, these paid services are turning a continuous profit from something they shouldn't even be profiting from. I'm sure exploitation of the service in general is a violation of the terms of service which means providing a paid service to facilitate that exploitation could actually land you on the wrong side of a civil suit in some jurisdictions.

Thanked by 1switsys
  • @810481 said:

You first numbnuts

• @810481 said:

Oh!

So after promising that you will change domains of your 5 accounts and not sharing this method and now you changed your mind. With this mind set, you won't get it. Good Luck.

• @Gcat
    I'm working on it.

• @TheKiller
    Who said that? I'm a reasonable person and when someone makes a solid point, I support their argument. K4Y5 suggested there would be unfavorable consequences for the disclosure and he's right. He also pointed out I was being cheap but I disagree because the real broke asses are the individuals like yourself who have this knowledge and waste their time trying to make $100.00 a week filling requests. I think what he meant to say was, maybe you bankrupted web minions should get a real job?

• @810481 said:

Are you pissed off? There are other things you can learn. Don't jealous of others. Don't be a cheapskate.

Thanked by 1GCat
  • @TheKiller, pissed off? Not really.. Just anxious to end your petty schemes and stop the menacing bilking of clean pockets..

• @810481 said:
    @TheKiller, pissed off? Not really.. Just anxious to end your petty schemes and stop the menacing bilking of clean pockets..

Good Luck for that. One thing remember, no one will waste their minutes for your domains for free.

Thanked by 1ninaprasetyo
  • TheKiller, right.

• This whole thread feels like blog spam. 810481 joined today and this is the only post that they have ever made.

• @jamesrat
    I joined today but have been viewing the forums for awhile. And I am actively participating in a legitimate discussion/thread.

What am I spamming?
    Have I tried to sell you anything?

• @810481
    I showed you the option to get your domain swapped, and you being ungrateful stir things up and whined about wanted to know the workaround/method and wanted to stop others from profitting? Stop being a loser, like @TheKiller said, no one will swap your domain for free or even give you a single clue with your attitude.

And oh, your offer or pledge of free standard account for people who willing to share the method with you? so you exploited those free standard account which don't belong to you and then give it to other people? You are just being jealous, and we knew it :)

Welcome to the forum newbie. wait.. maybe you are someone we know. lol

• @al3xt, you didn't give me anything but a link to a fiverr gig that is probably yours. And for the last time me nor anyone else is paying you for your illegitimate service. But when my research is complete, and this process becomes known, and it will, your days of cashing google apps checks are over.