Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

50% discount for Xen VPS packages
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

50% discount for Xen VPS packages

charliecharlie Member, Host Rep
edited October 2016 in Offers

Hi all,

We are offerint an 50% life-time discount from our Xen VPS plans for LET community, with this promo code: Z7ITHN5W8I

Check our Xen PV plans for Linux and Xen HVM plans for everything else - including Windows, FreeBSD, Mikrotik!

We using HP servers for Xen nodes, with dual X5650 CPU, 96-128GB of RAM and 8x1TB HP RAID10 array with P410 RAID controller. Servers are located in Budapest, Hungary.

And all of our Xen server have 10 GBit/s connections!

Some plans:

• XEN-512M (0.5 GB RAM, 25GB HDD, 1.5TB bandwith): 3.73 USD / mo
  • Xen-1G (1 GB RAM, 50GB HDD, 3TB bandwith): 5.25 USD / mo

You can find more plans on our websites: https://www.mikrovps.hu/en/vps/xen (you can change currency in the top-right corner)

We are accepting Credit Card, Bitcoin and PayPal. Outgoing SMTP filtered out by default to prevent SPAM.

Comments

• @charlie, do you include licensed Windows with the HVM plans?

• Hi. What is your policy on torrent traffic and can you enable TUN/TAP if requested? Thank you.

• sinsin Member

I already have a MikroVPS XEN-PV...does XEN-HVM allows you to mount your own linux isos or anything like that?

• charliecharlie Member, Host Rep

@BeardyUnixGuy said:
    @charlie, do you include licensed Windows with the HVM plans?

No, licence not included.

Thanked by 1BeardyUnixGuy

@andreipoe said:
    Hi. What is your policy on torrent traffic and can you enable TUN/TAP if requested? Thank you.

All VPS plan have monthly bandwith limit, but we don't inspecting what kind of traffic going though on your VPS. Xen VPS have its own kernel, not need to enable anything, becaue everyhing available by default. Like with KVM.

Thanked by 1andreipoe

@sin said:
    I already have a MikroVPS XEN-PV...does XEN-HVM allows you to mount your own linux isos or anything like that?

Yes, HVM is like Virtualbox or ESXi. However, compared with Xen PV you will loose some performance, because HVM have larger overhead.

• Is VAT applied for non-EU customers too?

@bobby said:
    Is VAT applied for non-EU customers too?

No. When you configure your address it will be removed.

• sinsin Member

I had JUST canceled a MikroVPS Xen last week and now I bought another one :-) Their Xen-PV rocks.