Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WTB server
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

WTB server

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1U-Supermicro-Server-X9DRI-LN4F-2x-Intel-Xeon-E5-2670-Eight-Core-96GB-RAM-RAIL-/142141512449?hash=item21184b5b01:g:VkEAAOSwCGVX8ueb

Anyone have a server of this magnitude with 128 or 256GB ram that is already in a data center in LA or Tx I'm willing to buy the server and colocation time with it. I'm also looking for it to have ssd drives in it or can pay extra for it. Looking for trusted providers I don't want to be screwed out of any money.

Comments

• thats the case then you should buy and send it to colo, however if you select not so good reseller of colo, you may end up loosing your box.

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

Just contact mrrackables and ask for the RAM upgrade? I doubt you will find it much cheaper from reputable provider. Find a Colo provider that suits your needs and negotiate yourself a deal for the rack and stack (most likely will be free) and you're done. Shipping shouldn't be too costly.