Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

OVH Anti-Hack... You are drunk, go home - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

OVH Anti-Hack... You are drunk, go home

13»

Comments

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran
    edited April 2013

France has nuclear power, they dont have to import much energy, has educated and aware of their rights workers, shrinking the income and collapsing the economy will not work so easily there, I'd say France has it to overcome the crisis faster than others.

• earlearl Member

I wonder what happened with this? did the OP get to stay or did OVH ban him?

• @earl said: I wonder what happened with this? did the OP get to stay or did OVH ban him?

For anyone who is interested:

I was nagging them over the phone, trying to get a reply. Took about a week to actually get a reply. They stated that the service has been re-enabled and that my explanation was good.

Sorry but they are 7 days too late, everything has been moved away and I'm not going back.

Good one OVH! Teach your staff English and customer service too while your at it

• SPSP Member

Sorry to hear about that. I had been considering going with OVH, but this (and many others) post made me shy away. With Calihop now, and absolutely loving it.