Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anybody sell Owned License No Branding?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Anybody sell Owned License No Branding?

qibinghuaqibinghua Member
edited October 2016 in Requests

I need one, please pm me.

Comments

• license of what?

• dearroydearroy Member, Host Rep

kaflo said: license of what?

I believe OP is referring to WHMCS.

Thanked by 1kaflo
  • jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited October 2016

We all know what you're asking for, but you're going to have to say it because not a single one of us wants to admit that you can say this without referencing the name of the application.

dearroy said: I believe OP is referring to WHMCS.

Dangit @dearroy, play along ;)

Thanked by 1dearroy
  • As mentioned in another thread, I've opened a ticket with WHMCS to check as I have a license I don't use.

Not sure if there's any other way without giving the whole account to someone aha.

• AmitzAmitz Member
    edited October 2016

You can own me for 30 days. Licensed and non-branded. Use promotion code #OwningAmitz at checkout. Thank you for your business, you won't regret it - I am a great toy to play with!

Thanked by 3HyperSpeed jar zafouhar
  • Amitz said: Licensed and non-branded.

Do you have any branded license available? I wouldn't mind sending you more clients with a "powered by" tag, if I could save some money.
    Also, any longer term plan available?

• The last branding was painful and felt stupid after the alcohol had vanished from my blood.

Therefore I no longer do branded licenses. But you can own me for up to a year, with renewal option. And you will renew, trust me.

Thanked by 1jvnadr
  • Amitz said: And you will renew, trust me.

• @Amitz said:
    But you can own me for up to a year, with renewal option. And you will renew, trust me.

Where is the order link please?

• WHTWHT Member

I head a feeling about it since cpanel bought whmcs and wanted to purchase many lifetime licenses but i dident :)

Anyway, liletimelicenses will be sold $1.500 to $2.500+