Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Deadpools
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Deadpools

RalliasRallias Member
edited April 2013 in General

Well, we haven't had a deadpool monthly since August... I think we all need to pitch in and help @Liam gather the list. Lets crowdsource this SOAB.

EDIT: Sorry for the double post... my internet is buggy...

Comments

• Old news. Why would they bother if they get paid to post all sorts of shitty summerhosts and whatnot? I wouldn't even bother.

• Still stayin' alive, despite the prediction of many: IPXcore.

(I post this in every deadpool post... so the tradition continues :P )

• There were some mini deadpool paragraph in the Community Roundups posted on lowendbox.com. Maybe just not much deadpool material lately, since it's not summer / autumn?

• @blergh_ said: Old news. Why would they bother if they get paid to post all sorts of shitty summerhosts and whatnot? I wouldn't even bother.

I am not sure if this is appropriate, if you hate this forum this much why do you still come over here?

• bnmklbnmkl Member
    1. NuKeVPS
    2. BallsVPS

Such a shame... They were great ;_;

R.I.P

• IshaqIshaq Member

@bnmkl said: NuKeVPS

BallsVPS

Such a shame... They were great ;_;

R.I.P

Haha!

• @bnmkl said: NuKeVPS

BallsVPS

I think they are just getting ready to restock themselves for next April Fool's?

• I think it would be more fun to list a few hosts who should be in DP but are actually not...just saying :)

But I doubt LET will want to do this to get unnecessary attention

• @zhuanyi
    the forum is OK, LEB is not.

• RalliasRallias Member
    edited April 2013

@zhuanyi said: I think it would be more fun to list a few hosts who should be in DP but are actually not...just saying :)

SHOVEHOST!

EDIT: In all reality, I think they do qualify as a jesus pool... they died and reincarnated as something else.

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

@Rallias said: they died and reincarnated as something else.

If that is the case, Constantinos would win the prize for most reincarnations ever :)

• @Maounique said: If that is the case, Constantinos would win the prize for most reincarnations ever :)

And then there was the uptimevps guy...can't remember his name though...apparently he used to rent a server from Burst.NET for a month when they had the first month free promo and scam people money before quietly disappeared in a month' time.

• @Rallias said: EDIT: In all reality, I think they do qualify as a jesus pool... they died and reincarnated as something else.

Could we call it the Lazarus Pool or Phoenix Pool?

• @blergh_ said: the forum is OK, LEB is not.

I think they are just trying to diversify the kind of providers being listed, I am sure everyone would be bored if all they see are BuyVM, CVPS or Prometeus offers everyday, even though those are all good providers.

• @AuroraZ said: Could we call it the Lazarus Pool or Phoenix Pool?

I was going for "Jesus christ.. you're back?" but ok.

• RadiRadi Host Rep, Veteran

Adding: Time-Taker hosting, which is in hospital, going to die soon.

• vedranvedran Veteran

@Radi said: Adding: Time-Taker hosting, which is in hospital, going to die soon.

You couldn't fix your site?

edited April 2013

@vedran: My budget ended. Could've fixed my site though. Perhaps, I should post a "Looking for job" thread.

• @Radi said: @vedran: My budget ended. Perhaps, I should post a "Looking for job" thread.

A little more than a month. To my knowledge you started Time-Taker February 27th?

• @Radi said: Adding: Time-Taker hosting, which is in hospital, going to die soon.

You could be kind to it and let be swallowed by a bigger VPS company..

• vedranvedran Veteran

Such a shame his offer from 3 days ago was deleted ...

It started last year, firstly with Kloxo web hosting, but now I have to discontinue the fun.

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

@Rallias said: You could be kind to it and let be swallowed by a bigger VPS company..

I'm sure Google once scanned this thread their acquisition team swung into action.

I only had 5 free SA:MP servers clients, one paying webhosting client, and one free webhosting client.