Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

IP not accessible and Kloxo Too - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

IP not accessible and Kloxo Too

2»

Comments

• picypicy Member

I am just facing problem. Can any one do for me. I can pay for the help guys.

• Do it yourself. If you need to, contact sysadmins privately, but most people here don't care about every issue you're having with your UNMANAGED servers.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

I will fix it for you for £50

• @picy If you have more than 4GB RAM you can't install Kloxo 32bit, you have to use 64bit Kloxo and you have to be able to use linux as you need to do your own tweaking.

• picypicy Member

@vRozenSch00n Now i am installing Centos 6 64bit for Kloxo MR

• Centos 6 (32bit or 64 bit) is not supported by the Original Kloxo, I don't know whether Kloxo MR already supported that.

• You have to ask MR about it. If you need to learn about virtualization, you can ask RM

• rskrsk Member, Patron Provider

@AnthonySmith said: I will fix it for you for £50

I wouldn't even bother with Kloxo, it will eventually break and the whole 50 quid cycle will start again ... haha

• Ha ha ha to be honest 64bit Kloxo gave me hard times

• earlearl Member

@vRozenSch00n said: Ha ha ha to be honest 64bit Kloxo gave me hard times

Thats why I say install proxmox create a 3 GB container and install kloxo 32 bit.. you can even install installatron for 1 domain!

the rest of the Dedi Ram you can use for testing other OS's

• @earl You're right. Even installing HyperVM in a dedi is not as easy as it seems. Need to decide drive configuration, type of virtualization and takes a lot of time, loving and cupcakes.