Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

24khost New locations
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

24khost New locations

24khost24khost Member
edited April 2013 in General

24khost has determined 3 new locations for our servers as of 5-1-12

New sites
Nicaragua
Kenya
Zimbabwe

These sites will offer us some new and exciting things. What are your thoughts?

Comments

• Offers? Generally with new locations there will be new offers :)

• Yay! I can get a VPN in Kenya so all my online orders get marked as fraud!

• @MannDude that is what we were thinking. The prince made us an offer we couldn't refuse.

In Nicaragua, They offered us mountains of coke. Plus being held at gun point isn't fun.

Zimbabwe, was just so cheap. You can get burned out buildings for a few bucks. We are using a sattelite phone to provide the network. It is slow but hey it is a different location.

• I'd actually like Zimbabwe.

This is because I've always had problems telling people I'm the price of Zimbabwe. But now when they find out the servers are from freaking Zimbabwe they'll be like "Woah!! you're totally legit! I'd love to send you 30,000 dollars for transfer fees for your billions and billions dollars of wealth!"

• APRIL FOOLS runs

• Do you have Suriname? or maybe places closer to Madagascar?

• Also in kenya. We are using no natural resources. These server are really powered by Kenya! We have partnered with the Kenyan olympic team to power our servers as they will train on Treadmills to power our generators.

• @ErawanArifNugroho These servers are being hosted in the Bush

• April fool

• DomainBopDomainBop Member
    edited April 2013

Kenya

Must be Sameer East Africa Data Center in Nairobi. Good coverage in Kenya but not a good choice if you want to reach the rest of Africa (with the exception of a narrow corrider in Uganda)
    http://www.kdn.co.ke/templates/KDN/downloads/KDN_Network_Map.pdf
    http://www.kdn.co.ke/templates/KDN/downloads/KDN_and_The_Rest_of_The_World.pdf

Hell, my VPS Networks box in Cape Town has better African coverage than your new location. Nice offer, but no thanks.

• End of day and so is the plan ;)

• @24khost from your comments I'm sure all readers are Psyched.