Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Defined Code - Down/Cancelled
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Defined Code - Down/Cancelled

Both my yearly VPS's with them have been suddenly cancelled. The website still appears to be functioning. I submitted a ticket, but no response yet.

Comments

• shovenoseshovenose Member, Host Rep

How many minutes ago did you send a ticket?

Thanked by 1zafouhar
  • I sent the ticket one hour ago.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

Don't know that I've heard of them. Do they have an account here?

Thanked by 1BeardyUnixGuy
  • @jarland said:
    Don't know that I've heard of them. Do they have an account here?

They posted NAT VPS specials a while ago and use Feathur.

@definedcode

• @zeeter82 said:
    I sent the ticket one hour ago.

I am sure that they have deadpooled, you mean you waited for a whole hour? You should demand for a refund for that huge delay.

• KuJoeKuJoe Member, Host Rep

@Ishaq said:

They posted NAT VPS specials a while ago and use Feathur.

@definedcode

Then the good news is somebody not associated with the company might have a backup of client VPSs for them if the company did deadpool. LoL. :D

Thanked by 1qrwteyrutiyoup
  • BeardyUnixGuyBeardyUnixGuy Member
    edited October 2016

KuJoe said: somebody not associated with the company might have a backup of client VPSs

Sorry @KuJoe, maybe I'm misunderstanding but does Feathur have some (confirmed) remote loophole that we/I am not aware of?

• KuJoeKuJoe Member, Host Rep

@BeardyUnixGuy said:

KuJoe said: somebody not associated with the company might have a backup of client VPSs

Sorry @KuJoe, maybe I'm misunderstanding but does Feathur have some (confirmed) remote loophole that we/I am not aware of?

Not that I know of but it's been ages since it was maintained so who knows. My post was mostly a joke. :)

• Still no response from them so I guess they are dead...oh well.