Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

im looking for a long term relation provider
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

im looking for a long term relation provider

Hi thanks for this time to read my request, im looking for a provider for a long term business relation, my monthly budget is $80 dlls.

My needs are:

Enought space for 130 cpanel accounts running wordpress
almost major accounts are for common information blogs, as local business
so i don't need stream or very busy sites

im looking for 250GB to storage for all 130 accounts
at least 8gb ram in order to get a good performance

im been working with reseller accounts, so i decide to move with Dedicated (Fully Managed) but as of today has been a real nightmare... with my current provider.

So im ready to listen offers my budget $80dlls per month. including Cpanel

Thanks!.

Comments

• AlbaHostAlbaHost Member, Host Rep
    edited October 2016

Are you looking for a reseller only? Because for a 130 wordpress websites your best bet is to go with a dedicated server like Soyoustart and buy own cpanel license it will be cheaper and you will get much more Ram and space for that money.

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

Get a slice.

https://buyvm.net/kvm-dedicated-server-slices

cPanel is $12/month and you could go with the $60/month plan. I'll kick in management and softaculous at no additional cost.

Francisco

Thanked by 3k0nsl netomx doughnet
  • randvegetarandvegeta Member, Host Rep

A CPanel license will be US$30 - $35 /month which really eats in to your budget. Maybe a VPS would be better since you can get a license for around $15 and then that would free up an extra $15 to get a better VPS which may be better than the dedicated server?

• @Enjades said:
    Hi thanks for this time to read my request, im looking for a provider for a long term business relation, my monthly budget is $80 dlls.

The above deal from @Francisco is the best you will get and you will not regret it

• DewlanceVPSDewlanceVPS Member, Patron Provider

@Enjades said:

My needs are:

Enought space for 130 cpanel accounts running wordpress
    Thanks!.

We have a lot of cPanel VPS customers, You can try our plan http://dewlance.com/cheap-xenpv-vps - SSD. (Chicago & Orlando) - Free cPanel installation, firewall configuration, server optimization and quick setup.

• @Francisco said:
    Get a slice.

cPanel is $12/month and you could go with the $60/month plan. I'll kick in management and softaculous at no additional cost.

Francisco

go with francisco, great man, and great deal + add 3 bucks for his awesome ddos protection

• JunklessJunkless Member
    edited October 2016

I need to pick up a slice soon.
    To OP: you can't get anything better than that.

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • AdvicerxyzAdvicerxyz Member
    edited October 2016

@Francisco when we get to see slice on lux? by the way in the openvz and kvm windows not option on os as i saw in order form, still waiting for slice in europe for get windows

• Enjades said: im looking for 250GB to storage for all 130 accounts at least 8gb ram in order to get a good performance

If your open to a virtual server we could do you something custom (smaller disk to reduce price) based on our Premium KVM range for you - https://quadhost.net/virtual-private-server/premium-kvm/

@Advicerxyz said:
    @Francisco when we get to see slice on lux? by the way in the openvz and kvm windows not option on os as i saw in order form, still waiting for slice in europe for get windows

November is the goal ;)

Francisco

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • @Francisco said:

@Advicerxyz said:

November is the goal ;)

Francisco

release it on my birthday (;

• I'd suggest hostwinds to try. They have optimized their servers well for me and I receive good stability and fast replies of their support.

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

@alaningus said:

Not clear if OP wants a relationship or just relations, so it could be match.com or backpage.com. Or a LowEndRelationship like an xvideos.com login.

Thanked by 2alaningus MichaelCee
  • RapidDediRapidDedi Member, Patron Provider

I can do an 8GB KVM, 250GB SSD, 4TB BW, cPanel License, 10Gbps DDos Protection and fully managed at 80$.

• WifeHost. They will tell you they are FINE all the time.

Thanked by 2alaningus netomx
  • @vimalware said:
    WifeHost. They will tell you they are FINE all the time.

Sure, this one will also always convince you it's your fault, whenever you open a support ticket.

Thanked by 2alaningus netomx
  • @Bochi said:

@vimalware said:
    WifeHost. They will tell you they are FINE all the time.

Sure, this one will also always convince you it's your fault, whenever you open a support ticket.

But available 24-7-365, all ports open, root access

Thanked by 1netomx
  • agoldenbergagoldenberg Member, Host Rep

@qps has been not only a great long term provider but I consider Jeff a good friend. Maybe he can. Hook you up

Thanked by 2iRepko qps
  • qpsqps Member, Host Rep

@Enjades Are you saying you need the server to be fully managed? If so, that's going to be tough at your price point.

You could potentially get a server + cPanel + management from someone like Platinum Server Management, but at $80 that's going to be tight since the management and license eat almost all of your budget.

QuickPacket's Core i3 530 server in Los Angeles could get close at $29.99 for the server plus $29.99 for the cPanel license, plus $29 for Platinum Server Management - total $88.98. Or you can add $10 more and get either our Xeon X3470 or Dual Xeon L5420.

Feel free to PM me or add QuickPacket on Skype if you'd like to discuss further.

• @Francisco said:
    I'll kick in management and softaculous at no additional cost.

What type of management is this?

Thanked by 1Francisco
  • @Francisco, No slices or any cool deals in Europe?

Thanked by 1Francisco
  • We have E3-1230 dedicated servers in the U.K. On sale at the moment with 32GB RAM, 2x240GB SSD, Hardware RAID, 15TB Bandwidth over 100Mbps - Free cPanel/WHM - $80/month.

But this is self-managed at this price.

• @Francisco said:
    Get a slice.

I am sick to fucking death of that phrase.

Sort out an East Coast/EU location or GtFO.

Thanked by 1mik997

@Nekki said:

@Francisco said:
    Get a slice.

I am sick to fucking death of that phrase.

Sort out an East Coast/EU location or GtFO.

<3

@Wicked said:
    @Francisco, No slices or any cool deals in Europe?

Still on track for next month for east coast with EU being about a week after that.

@PremiumN said:

@Francisco said:
    I'll kick in management and softaculous at no additional cost.

What type of management is this?

Deployment, account moving, optimizing, etc.

Francisco

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

Francisco said: Deployment, account moving, optimizing, etc.

Coming up with your website idea, finding a good domain, logo art, doing the site design, shopping cart setup, inventory management, marketing, client relationship management, chargeback handling, filing your taxes, handling IRS audits, sexually harassing your secretary, paying off the Canadian mafia, etc.

You give @Francisco $2/mo for a reseller account and he does the rest, then mails you the checks.

Thanked by 1netomx

raindog308 said: paying off the Canadian mafia, etc.

Moving money from one pocket to another is more a Buffalo thing :P

Francisco

• @Francisco said:
    Get a slice.

Francisco

I highly recommend buyvm.

But fran, he mentioned he wants managed. Your slice is unmanaged right?