Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

NameCheap Coupon for .98$ for .com/.net/.org
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

NameCheap Coupon for .98$ for .com/.net/.org

picypicy Member
edited April 2013 in General

Guys ,

Use this link to get the domain for at very cheap rate http://www.namecheap.com/promos/exclusive-pr0m0-0-98-domain-kdfyk.aspx

Comments

• lbftlbft Member

Coupon valid for new customers only.

• picypicy Member

Just create a new account and register and then push it.

And also you need to clear your cookies and use vpn to order new domain.

• I'm using this http://www.namecheap.com/promos/2013/easter-2013.aspx to buy domain yesterday. :(

• @budingyun Great for you (Mas) Budi, I'm too late to get it due low balance at PayPal.

• picypicy Member

@Noerman said: @budingyun Great for you (Mas) Budi, I'm too late to get it due low balance at PayPal.

The offer is still available upto April 7 think so.

• @picy said:
    Just create a new account and register and then push it.

And also you need to clear your cookies and use vpn to order new domain.

Translation:
    "Create new account, use a VPN, commit fraud, push domain, hope no one notifies namecheap of such fraud. profit"

• TrafficTraffic Member
    edited April 2015

@KwiceroLTD said:
    hope no one notifies

From: Kwicero LTD Investigation Team < [email protected] >
    To: Namecheap Abuse Department < [email protected] >
    Subject: URGENT

A year ago, @picy (lowendtalk.com user) suggested abusing an offer of yours. Probably he even did so. Hope you take action immediately. I only got a domain and it's just not fair.

I'm pretty sure they know how to distinguish real customers and duplicate accounts, and even actual fraud. Just because they "allow" it doesn't mean they don't notice it.

• @KwiceroLTD fraud? come on now... that's like saying the old lady using the same coupon twice at the grocery store is a criminal. Relax man, I doubt they give a shit.

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@funyuns_are_awesome said:
    KwiceroLTD fraud? come on now... that's like saying the old lady using the same coupon twice at the grocery store is a criminal. Relax man, I doubt they give a shit.

We don't like shady practices here.

Thanked by 1KwiceroLTD
  • @funyuns_are_awesome said:
    KwiceroLTD fraud? come on now... that's like saying the old lady using the same coupon twice at the grocery store is a criminal. Relax man, I doubt they give a shit.

There's a difference between using a coupon twice and committing fraud. Just phone up ICANN, they'll give you a story, on why fraud is bad.

• sinsin Member

Wish Namesilo would do some promos like this :)

• DalCompDalComp Member
    edited April 2015

@sin said:
    Wish Namesilo would do some promos like this :)

And raises their regular pricing to subsidize the promo? No, please don't. We have namecheap and godaddy for that, namesilo should stay on the cheap regular pricing for when others are not running any promotion.

This discussion has been closed.