Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPS with good routing to Hungary
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPS with good routing to Hungary

Hello!

I need a vps for personal VPN which has good routing to Hungary. The hardware doesn't really matters, because only 2 person will be using the VPN.

Comments

• Austria or Romania are probably your best bets.

Maybe Edis? http://www.edis.at/de/server/linux-vps-solusvm-openvz/oesterreich/

Or

M247 in Romania - https://www.m247.ro/personal-servere-vps.php

• trewqtrewq Administrator, Patron Provider

What's your budget and does it matter where it is located or do you just want to be able to pull your full connection speed over it?

• racksxracksx Member
    edited October 2016

Hello,

We can offer in Romania, our openvz budget plans are hosted within m247 datacenter.

• I need to have low ping, because I want to play online games through it, since the dorm's sysadmin blocked all ports except 80, 443 and a couple more. I need the cheapest alternative :)

• @iwillkillyo said:
    I need to have low ping, because I want to play online games through it, since the dorm's sysadmin blocked all ports except 80, 443 and a couple more. I need the cheapest alternative :)

Just tested the latency from our German location to some random IP from Hungary, the latency was 22ms, is that something you are looking for?

• @rivermigue said:

@iwillkillyo said:
    I need to have low ping, because I want to play online games through it, since the dorm's sysadmin blocked all ports except 80, 443 and a couple more. I need the cheapest alternative :)

Just tested the latency from our German location to some random IP from Hungary, the latency was 22ms, is that something you are looking for?

Yes that would suit my needs.

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

We can offer Bulgaria - check out lgbg.alphavps.bg . Seems like we're around <20ms away.

• teamaccteamacc Member
    edited October 2016

try xhostfire.com or mikrovps.hu, both gave some of my hungarian clients sub-10ms pings

• cociucociu Member
    edited October 2016

iwillkillyo said: good routing to Hungary

hello , i can offer you Magyar Telekom as network , we are located in Romania. Pm if you are interesed. 10ms pings

• sinsin Member

I use Mikrovps.hu and I'm very happy with their VPSes (both XEN and OpenVZ)

• @cociu has a new peering location with Hungary..

• deployvmdeployvm Member, Host Rep

We can provide virtual servers directly in Hungary with Magyar Telekom peering. Please let me know if you're interested - starts at $7/mo.

• Thank you all guys with your offers, I choose HostSolutions.ro!