Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Nepallink.net is Scam Beaware
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Nepallink.net is Scam Beaware

jamesbrojamesbro Member
edited October 2016 in Reviews

Sorry for my English, I want to share something that helps avoid wasting money and someone who want to know about this hosting site. Last month I bought hosting from nepallink.net, they hat offer festival the price was 25$ per year something with 100day money back guarantee after that I contacted them through email ask about speed, price that they replied very politely and said they had very high speed and everything unlimited then I used Cpanel even I didn't have full control which server was slow and I asked to help they replied very rudely I wait even they didn't help me and message me back so then I requested for cancellation after 5day and I asked refund me only 20$ and they told me to wait 1 month for 20$ refund they didn't refund after that I opened dispute in Paypal after that, they told me to close case and then they will refund me in 29sept 2016 now it is oct 1st still not get refunded so now i can't open dispute in PayPal. How smart they are, Thank you.

Comments

• WHTWHT Member

They bought on mcdonalds with your money so wait till another like you joins so you can get your money :)

• 100 day money back guarantee? Um......,.,,

• they told me to close case and then they will refund me in 29sept 2016 now it is oct 1st still not get refunded

Easiest trick in the book and instant red flag. If you a file a dispute, finish it.

• 100 days ? hard to belive, as i saw in their website if they deliver what they promise - uptime and webhosting service they not have to accept you chargeback. so here goes away macdonalds meal

Thanked by 1jamesbro