Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Shoutcast Hosting need !
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Shoutcast Hosting need !

shyaminayeshshyaminayesh Member
edited March 2013 in General

i'm looking for cheap shoutcast hosting with autoDJ space ... can anyone suggest me a place to buy shoutcast hosting package ... ? i need minimum 100 listeners / 5 GB AutoDJ space / Unlimited Bandwith / Centovacast or WHMSonic ...

can u suggest or give me some offers ... ? i'm looking for cheap price ... :D

thanks !

Comments

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

A good ol' VPS can handle that

• I'm considering offering free Shoutcast hosting in a few days/weeks for community stations. If you bare with me I might have something sorted soon.

• Yep. A VPS can handle this as long as you set it up correctly.

• BlazeMuisBlazeMuis Member
    edited March 2013

My 2 radios are both running in a vps, works great, so just get yourself a vps with a minimum of 256mb ram

• @joodle : what about the software requirement and licence cost per month ... are u using WHMsonic or centovacast,

@jkr1711: mmm ... i'll contact you soon ... !

• @AnthonySmith offered shoutcast hosting AFAIR.

• @shyaminayesh I'm not using any control panel, everything by command line

• @joodle : can you help me to setup one in VPS ... :D

• My radio was running on a 128mb RamNode. Depends on how many listeners. I know Joodle got more than I had.

• @taronyu : i'm now using freeshoutcast.com free pacage. but i need AutoDJ facility. can anyone tell me how to setup shoutcast server on a VPS. any free method without using WHMSonic or Centovacast licence. ? :D

• @shyaminayesh PM me you're skype and i'll help you out

• The Shoutcast Transcoder will help you regarding the free Auto DJ, and yes it is so AWESOME.
    Here are the documentation of the Shoutcast Transcoder
    http://wiki.winamp.com/wiki/SHOUTcast_DNAS_Transcoder_2
    Another documentation for Shoutcast DNAS 2.
    http://wiki.winamp.com/wiki/SHOUTcast_DNAS_Server_2

• jkr1711jkr1711 Member
    edited March 2013

Warning, potentially deafening power metal

http://demosc.s17.pw/

Can everyone hear that loud and clear without stutters/lag? Going to start offering free shoutcast for community stations

(sorry for slight derail)

• @jkr1711 awesome! Trough the fire and flames <3 XD

Yeah it's working fine :)

• @jkr1711 said: Warning, potentially deafening power metal

http://demosc.s17.pw/

Can everyone hear that loud and clear without stutters/lag? Going to start offering free shoutcast for community stations

(sorry for slight derail)

I love the music :D

@shyaminayesh said: @taronyu : i'm now using freeshoutcast.com free pacage. but i need AutoDJ facility. can anyone tell me how to setup shoutcast server on a VPS. any free method without using WHMSonic or Centovacast licence. ? :D

I never used AutoDJ because I didn't need it, @Joodle will be able to help you out better with it. He also helped me with understanding it :)

• @taronyu said: I never used AutoDJ because I didn't need it, @Joodle will be able to help you out better with it. He also helped me with understanding it :)

yeah ... he is good friend ... :D

• Indeed he is :)

@Joodle is the reason you made a 24hardstyle radio because I made a dubstep and a hardstyle radio? Or was it already longer on your mind?

• @taronyu said: is the reason you made a 24hardstyle radio because I made a dubstep and a hardstyle radio? Or was it already longer on your mind?

Friend of mine asked me to make a hardstyle radio :P

• Ahh I see, Mine is currently off. Lost everything when my vps decided to fuck me.

• RadiRadi Host Rep, Veteran

I offer some shoutcast hosting.

• @joodle said: @shyaminayesh PM me you're skype and i'll help you out

Hey! Any chance you could write a quick tutorial on how you're doing it? I'd be incredibly grateful if you did! :)

I've ran a couple in the past, however the 'control panel' was incredibly unreliable. :(

• @ElliotJ said: Hey! Any chance you could write a quick tutorial on how you're doing it? I'd be incredibly grateful if you did! :)

I'll make a tutorial once i have some time for it :)

• @ihatetony can give good advices