Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WHMCS Mass Stock Updater...
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

WHMCS Mass Stock Updater...

eastoncheastonch Member
edited March 2013 in General

Hey guys,

Just wondering if anybody has developed a mass stock updater for WHMCS, I'm asking this, because currently the only easy way to do it is to go into each product and change stock manually, this really isnt ideal and is only just feasible.

The other way would be to just update the database entries, again, this involves logging into PHPMYADMIN and changing values manually, or executing a simple SQL line, but again, this is much more hassle than it should be.

If nobody has made one, I'm beginning work on a simple way to do it through PHP which I'll post the source to after completion (it could be a couple days, I've not got loads of free time).

But before I invest time into doing it, if there's already a plugin out there, or a .php file out there that accomplishes this, that'd be swell.

Thanks,
Chris.

Comments

• I just created a php script that changes them in mysql. Takes all of 1 min to write

• I just have a .sql file which i am sourcing from the mysql client.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

I have suggested this as a feature a number of times.

So annoying isn't it!

• We host MC via multicraft. We use the multicraft api to get RAM, and then use a php script to update MySQL every 3 minutes.

Connor

• Looks like I'll have to create one,

I could just make one that I would just run whenever I wanted to set stock, or set OOS, but honestly, if I'm going this far, I might aswell make a interface for me to set each one manually, also gives me a chance to play with PHP :)