Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Equinix Paris PA2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Equinix Paris PA2

606GOD606GOD Member
edited September 2016 in Requests

Absolutely must be in this DC.

Need: 1GB RAM, OVZ, CentOS 6, 1 IP

If you have anything, please let me know. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Equinix is usually quite expensive. I wouldn't plan on seeing any low end offers out of there unless its a large company with spare resources. This has generally been my experience with most services found directly in Equinix facilities that aren't through a re-seller with their own network (meaning using colo but not their network).

Good luck!

my 2 cents.

Cheers!

Thanked by 1606GOD
  • Yup Equinix is expensive. But one more question, does it have just to be located in Equinix or is just the usage of an Equinix-AS important like Equinix-Germany

• @twiigl said:
    Yup Equinix is expensive. But one more question, does it have just to be located in Equinix or is just the usage of an Equinix-AS important like Equinix-Germany

Just needs to be located there.

• bersybersy Member
    edited September 2016

Seems one of the Aruba's (ArubaCloud) locations is France Equinix.

• @bersy said:

Yep, they're at Equinix in Saint-Denis (can't tell which specific DC it is tho)

• @Shot2 said:

@bersy said:

Yep, they're at Equinix in Saint-Denis (can't tell which specific DC it is tho)

Only PA2 and PA3 are actually in Saint-Denis so it's a 50-50 chance I guess. They're also on the same physical site, if that helps at all.

@606GOD You won't get much cheaper if price is a factor. Their control panel and billing system is a bit archaic to say the least but the service seems to be fairly rock solid. Contact them to confirm or test their free trial. VMWARE not OpenVZ though.

Thanked by 1606GOD
  • @Arubacloud is in Equinix Paris AFAIK

• @bersy said:

I had thought this as well, but was confused by their website which says they own their data center. It makes it seem like they may have previously used Equinix. I'll contact them for clarification. Thanks, guys.

• @zaecwxlp said:

Their control panel and billing system is a bit archaic to say the least...

You weren't lying.

• Thanks again, everyone. I think I got what I wanted.