Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Small dedi/bigger VPS 20 Euro
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Small dedi/bigger VPS 20 Euro

Hello,

im currently looking for a replacement of my Dedibox XC 2016 because I am not really happy with the network. I do not really need a dedicated server a VPS might work aswell.

What I need:
4 cores
8GB Ram
250GB HDD+
5TB @ 1 Gbit/s

Budget: max. 20 Euro per month. (~$28).

Thanks guys.

Comments

• You can check @ikoula

Thanked by 1Ikoula
  • Maybe @Francisco's dedicated slices?

• AdvicerxyzAdvicerxyz Member
    edited September 2016

hetzner auction dedicated server may be the solve to your problem, they offer a bit more from the budget (28 euros) for i7 920 with 8gb ram and 2 drive of 750 or 1tb so maybe its a solution ?
    you could also go with kimsufi, could answer to ur problem too

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@doghouch said:
    Maybe @Francisco's dedicated slices?

The best I can do is 4GB RAM on the 1TB storage ($30/month).

Francisco

Thanked by 1seriesn
  • doghouchdoghouch Member
    edited September 2016

@Francisco said:

@doghouch said:
    Maybe @Francisco's dedicated slices?

The best I can do is 4GB RAM on the 1TB storage ($30/month).

Francisco

@Multi I don't know what you're doing, but if it's only like a seedbox/storage server, what @Francisco offers should suit your needs :)

I honestly don't know of any other use of that much space/bandwidth (Linux ISOs excluded).

(network is decent, can push ~30-50 mb/s from the LA LG and my server in NJ)

• We can provide 6GB ram, 1Gbps Port, 15TB BW, KVM vps for $22/mo

• Thanks for the offers so far. ikoula seems to be great as many options here. But I really prefer to have the 1GBit/s burst.

I checked out buyvm but i cannot find that offer with 4gb ram and 1tb storage?!

@euservr I tried to contact your support in the live chat for a custom package but they just went offline -.-

Thanked by 1ManofServer
  • @Multi said:
    Thanks for the offers so far. ikoula seems to be great as many options here. But I really prefer to have the 1GBit/s burst.

Create a support ticket link this thread

• @simonindia Where should I create a support ticket? I ordered one at euservr but after 20 minutes it stopped working and is not reachable via ping anymore.

• @Multi Just send a PM to Francisco

• I could provide a vps that meets your requirements. Just send me a PM for further information.

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@Multi said:
    Thanks for the offers so far. ikoula seems to be great as many options here. But I really prefer to have the 1GBit/s burst.

@euservr I tried to contact your support in the live chat for a custom package but they just went offline -.-

The 4GB thing is a special ;) Just ticket support after the fact and mention me and we'll get it done.

Francisco

• netcup.de

Got 160 day uptime for now. Wonderful quality! :)

• SweetheartSweetheart Member
    edited September 2016

Hello,You dedicated server in DC2 or DC3?

• Im in Amsterdam.

• IkoulaIkoula Member, Host Rep

Hello,

Thanks @ManofServer for mentionning us.

@Multi we have a Cloud zone in Amsterdam please have a look at our grid.

i can also offer you the following configuration in France:

IKX-Core i5

Intel Core i5 2400S (4x2.5 Ghz)

8Gb

1Tb Sata

17.99€ excl VAT /month

Setup : 19€

Nb:Each one of those offers are 100 mbits unmetered.

Thanked by 1ManofServer