Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

need a VPS in Chicago now 911 - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

need a VPS in Chicago now 911

13»

Comments

• BigScootsBigScoots Member
    edited April 2013

@pubcrawler said: bigscoots.com is another and they are on colocrocheting's network... instead of Steadfast's network which is a tad more professional..... not better per se....

Can you please unpack this statement? I'd love to hear about how you presume we are not on Steadfast's network, given our racks are located inside their data center and we have staff onsite Steadfast daily.

• MunMun Member

I think he canceled his VPS and moved his customers elsewhere, though I can't be certain.

@Bigscoots, are you apart of CVPS?

• CVPS_ChrisCVPS_Chris Member, Patron Provider
    edited April 2013

Nevermind, Hai @Pubcrawler you big cutie

• MunMun Member

@CVPS_Chris said: Nevermind, Hai @Pubcrawler you big cutie

Applauds :) You didn't open your mouth, there might be hope for you after all :D

• BigScootsBigScoots Member
    edited April 2013

@Mun said: I think he canceled his VPS and moved his customers elsewhere, though I can't be certain.

I don't understand the confusion or how this ever came about as we have never associated ourselves with CVPS or anyone else for that matter. We own all of our own servers, switches, PDUs and have staff onsite daily in Steadfast's data center. We are our own network operating inside Steadfast.

• MunMun Member
    edited April 2013

@BigScoots said: @Mun said: I think he canceled his VPS and moved his customers elsewhere, though I can't be certain.

I don't understand the confusion or how this ever came about as we have never associated ourselves with CVPS or anyone else for that matter. We own all of our own servers, switches, PDUs and have staff onsite daily in Steadfast's data center. We are our own network operating inside Steadfast.

Where in this whole conversation were you mentioned as being the place that was causing the issue. I think it was just pubcrawler linking you as an alternative to CVPS.

• I never suggested this conversation mentioned us causing an issue. I was responding to pubcrawler and his colocrocheting network comment.