Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dedicated server for VPN service in Southeast Asia needed
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Dedicated server for VPN service in Southeast Asia needed

Anthony2016Anthony2016 Member
edited September 2016 in Requests

Can anyone offer a small dedicated server in Southeast Asia (Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Vietnam, Hong Kong...) with the following specs:

• Atom or Dual core
  • 2-4 GB RAM
  • CentOS 6.x, 64 Bit
  • shared gigabit uplink or 100 Mbps
  • max. 10 TB of monthly traffic
  • 32 GB SSD or smallest available HDD
  • /27 subnet or the option to bring our own /24 subnet for a BGP session

Our /24 subnet will either be from AFRINIC, LACNIC (Host1Plus/NetStack) or RIPE. We don't have a /24 from APNIC, but we can bring a LoA if you wish.

Preferd payment method: Bitcoins

Comments

• ru_tldru_tld Member, Host Rep

If you can omit your requirement for a BGP session we can be helpful for you.
    We can provide server from LeaseWeb HK with IP announcement and we accept bitcoins.
    Also it is possible to provide 32 IP addresses from /26 subnet to your server without IP announcement if such fits you.

• WilliamWilliam Member
    edited September 2016

Anthony2016 said: AFRINIC, LACNIC

Nice to make known that you want to explicitly violate the RIR agreements/allocation rules :)

Seems like we need to keep an eye on Asia in the next few months on top of the NetStack/Host1Plus/Verison (lol) etc crap

Thanked by 1dearroy
  • ru_tldru_tld Member, Host Rep

William, as far as I know about AFRINIC, the only requirement is that LIR must be a legal entity from AFRINIC servicing region. It seems to me to be near impossible to enforce "announce only per servicing region" policy.

• Anthony2016Anthony2016 Member
    edited September 2016

I don't see where the problem is.
    We do have servers in Europe and North America which work with NetStack's IPs.
    In Africa and Latin America there are many unused IPs, so I don't see why they shouldn't be used in other regions with a higher demand for IPv4, due to a higher density of PCs and internet connections.
    Rules are not cut in stone. They can be changed or interpreted flexibly (i.e. by using a Letter of Authorization from the regarding LIR).

• @Anthony2016 said:
    Can anyone offer a small dedicated server in Southeast Asia (Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Vietnam, Hong Kong...) with the following specs:

• Atom or Dual core
    • 2-4 GB RAM
    • CentOS 6.x, 64 Bit
    • shared gigabit uplink or 100 Mbps
    • max. 10 TB of monthly traffic
    • 32 GB SSD or smallest available HDD
    • /27 subnet or the option to bring our own /24 subnet for a BGP session

Our /24 subnet will either be from AFRINIC, LACNIC (Host1Plus/NetStack) or RIPE. We don't have a /24 from APNIC, but we can bring a LoA if you wish.

Preferd payment method: Bitcoins

Do you have other payment method? like wire transfer or paypal?

• @admsam: No chance to take 5 minutes to sign up at one of these services in order to accept Bitcoins: